Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

RPS Blood Bowl Challenge League

Hello everyone,

This thread is for organising matches in the RPS Challenge League in the Legendary Edition of Blood Bowl.

If you are new and want to enter a team then just search for "RPS Challenge League" in the league finder function and apply with a new team, there is no password.

This league is open to all comers, please post in this thread if you have entered a team and I will confirm that you have been accepted!

The rules are as follows:
    Any teams welcome, old or new.
    As many teams as you like.
    2-4 minute turns.
    Challenge games are ranked.
    Matchmaking games are ranked.
    There is no schedule just play as often as you feel like against whoever is available.

Games don't need to be validated before you can level players etc. like for a Championship. If anyone would like to volunteer as a commissioner to help me run the league then let me know (all you will need to do is accept new teams occasionally)!

If you know you will want to play a game at a certain time then post a challenge in this thread.

If you have any questions then please ask.

Spankymonkey: Sorry about the game last night, we had a power cut. :( Was a really exciting match up to that point so I was really gutted.

Spankymonkey is no more, and has been reborn as Indefatigible Snoozer across all platforms.

No problem. I figured it was something like that. I would have liked to see how it ended - you were near to scoring at the end.

However, your apology is really, completely and totally unnecessary since my two forfeit MVPs gave me TWO AGI 5 ELVES, one of whom is my already Blodging Blitzer! Your power failure obviously short circuited Cyanide's dice randomiser, or something, and it is I who should be thanking your power company/electrician!

On that note, I'd be happy to volunteer as a commissioner, since I'm getting pretty involved these days, and seem to always be hanging around in the lobby.

Looking for a game this evening. Probably with my goblins.

Activated Node
    I've applied with a skaven team. I'm looking forward to lots of flukey touchdowns and dead rats.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I applied with a couple more teams that were only gathering dust in the Nag Open.

EDIT: Ah they've been accepted already, many thanks!
    Last edited by Screwie; 06-06-2011 at 11:18 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Anyone around to play in the next two hours?

Obscure Node
    I have applied, just waiting for someone to approve my Norse team :)

Accepted teams from Flanks and Lacero. Also I'd like a game with my gobbos tonight. Had a great match with Snoozer's vamps last night :)

Obscure Node
    Thanks Dave, my Norse are looking for their first game if you like?

Hi Flanks, did you get a game yet? If not I could manage one over the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Daave View Post
    Accepted teams from Flanks and Lacero. Also I'd like a game with my gobbos tonight. Had a great match with Snoozer's vamps last night :)
    Sweet, we absolutely MUST have a goblin v goblin match at some point!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Up for a game or two in the next few hours, hit me up on steam

It's on Screw! What TV are you currently at? I think the next time I'm free is Sunday afternoon or Monday night.

Thanks for the game last night gorm, I persuaded him to play me with woodies rather than norse, then proceeded to beat the crap out of him (sorry). I even killed a wardancer so he had to retire the team, but he remained resolutely chipper about proceedings. Although I would say, allowing me to score unopposed after you had decided to abandon the team was out of keeping with the way I think the game should be played, and a little too close to SPP farming for my liking.

Edit: It was Flanks all along!
    Last edited by Daave; 08-06-2011 at 02:55 PM.

I can't check right now, but I believe my Stikky Fingerz are at the 1300-1350 TV mark. I've had some TV bloat from goblins ranking up and not dying like they've been told to :(

Sunday is fine by me. I've never played GvG before, I can't wait to see all those secret toys on the pitch!

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I dont have a wood elf team... no idea who you played Daave.
    I think i was too drunk to create a team, successfully and then play a whole game.
    Although if i did i am impressed.

Also looking for a game in the next few hours.

If you are playing Goblin vs. Goblin I've found the Fanatic to be next to useless. They are meant for cage-busting low agility bashy teams and Gobbos definitely don't fall into that category! The chainsaw and potentially the bombardier (haven't used him in GvG) should be pretty effective though!

Quote Originally Posted by Indefatigible Snoozer View Post
    On that note, I'd be happy to volunteer as a commissioner, since I'm getting pretty involved these days, and seem to always be hanging around in the lobby.
    Offer accepted!

Obscure Node
    I wasn't trying to let you Farm SPPs Dave, was trying to kill a goblin to get some revenge! Totally in keeping with bloodbowl in my opinion ;)

Looking for a game in about an hour, pm me on steam.