Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    anyone wants a challenge league in the next few days, challenge me up on Steam

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I should probably get to work on these Chaos Dorfs. To that end: CHALLENGE ME! (On Steam!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    I might well be around for a game tonight, if anyone fancies facing a rookie, skilless, harmless Chaos side.

challenge me up on Steam if you want a game, I have a chaos dwarf side that needs development. Yes, this means your team will be punched a lot - it also gives opportunities to run faster than the stumpy legged ones and get a touchdown.

Any time in the next couple of weeks if you see me online and I'm not at work, let me know if you're up for a game.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 30-10-2012 at 09:58 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Janek's mean chaos dwaves killed another one of my Khorne blokes. TV down to 860 now.

Still though - I got 4SPPs on my bloodthirster, one of my thongfighters levelled up and I got an apo. So, not all bad.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    I have a new Elf team submitted to the League after Weasel murdered half of my team. If the admin could let them in that'd be great.

He's exaggerating - but a lot less than you'd think. By about turn 4 there were 3 dead elves. One of them may have died on my first hit of the game, certainly within the first five blocks I threw; the apoc offered to change dead to dead, which wasn't helpful. I'm pretty sure the second elf died on a failed dodge; the third died from a foul (well we'd had "get the ref" at kickoff and he'd just fouled me, I was hardly likely to refrain from fouling back) at which point I started feeling like I was murdering kittens or something.

Anyways, I am an admin for the challenge league. The least I can do is let a new team in to replace the one I just brutalised.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    I think this is karma after sketch claimed there was a "funny side" to my dead wardancer. Humpf ;).

You lot just better look out - sooner or later this run of atrocious dice is going to end, and someone's team is going to end up beaten so hard they'll be running home to cry to their mothers.

Right? I mean, this run of back luck can't go on *forever*

Quote Originally Posted by President Weasel View Post
    By about turn 4 there were 3 dead elves.
    Not just three dead Elves - you killed my Wrestle catcher (when apoc helpful changed dead to dead) on a block, my Guard lino died dodging away, and then you killed my Kick lino with a foul. It wouldn't have been so bad if they were unskilled linos. But you murdered anyone that gave the team any kind of potential.

Ah well. 'Tis done now.

Yeah, I noticed the Guard one. That's a loss - but the others are general skills and should be relatively easy to replace.

Thanks, sketch for reminding me that only a dead Elf is a good Elf. Another lesson learned: Don't play random BB matches if you aren't prepared to be put in a bad mood.

anyone want a challenge league before about 7pm today, let me know

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Cheers for the game last night Weasel. Crazy dice for both of us. Hopefully no permanent damage for you...

Crazy game, starting with me choosing the wrong team to challenge with. I hadn't played those lizards in about 6 months. Still, they're up to 4th in the challenge league - now I just need to knock your humans off their perch.

Are you chaps using that Chaos update, or can a newbie jump in with the Legendary Edition? I haven't played a second of BB, but I assume I'll be awesome at it.

Pretty sure they're cross-compatible anyway - I don't think everyone in our leagues has updated to the Chaos Edition, although you do get to buy that one much cheaper if you already have Legendary.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Are my humans top of the league? I'll have to start playing them again!

5 wins no draws no losses; 1 draw and they'll plummet down the rankings.

I'm still playing with Legendary Ed and had no issues at all playing Weasel's Chaos Dorfs. Apart from him killing my players, of course.