Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Hi Fellas, just joined and eager to wade into with Hunter's Creed! (Lizard team :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Any of you fine people want a game tonight give me a shout on the steam machine

I've applied with the Nurgle team I'm hoping to enter the Open with (got fed up with the never ending bash-fest of Naggaroth, the final straw being my 48SPP beast dropping dead on a failed GFI), be happy to play lots of games with them once they're in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Accepted your teams, gents

Thanks Pres. If anybody's about during the day I can probably fit a match in with a kick off before 15:00GMT, just ding me on Steam.

Hey guys i applied the other day to join you guys, i missed off my team name i'm guessing that is why you have not ok'ed me to play yet. my team name is sicknutts they are a dwarf team so it anyone wants to play then please feel free.

hey guys im friends with Ravnos you have accepted him to the group but not me is there any chance you can accept my request to join you guys

done (10 characters)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hit me up on the Steams if you fancy a match today. Because I do. Fancy a match. Really should finish getting my Chaos Dorfs ready for the next Open.

Mine are all ready, but I'll give you a match with one of my other teams.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    I am up for a game this evening if anyone's into that sort of thing

I'll be about for the next few hours if anyone wants a match today.

Obscure Node
    Hi Administrator, I want to join as The Pompous Pricks (Chaos Dwarf Team) carrying them from Auld World. My coach name is zwdaniel. DO accept my application.
    Last edited by kwisatz; 25-12-2012 at 01:49 AM.

If any of you fine gentlemen want a game over the next week or so and i'm online give me a shout. I have approximately bugger all to do so will likely be loafing around the internet a bit.

Obscure Node
    Hullo folks. Longtime reader of RPS, but never got around to making an account until just now. I just picked up BB:LE on the recent steam sale, and poked around a little in campaign, and I'm now ready to brave the world of ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, haha. I've entered a basic Orc team named "Grinch Legion" and I'm looking forward to playing games you with you all. =) I've played through some of Campaign mode using Amazons on Easy, but someone recommended to me that I learn how to play a "Real Race" to start out, so lovable green monsters it is! So yeah, probably going to be beaten horribly, but I guess that's all part of the learning experience. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Juhkystar View Post
    Hullo folks. Longtime reader of RPS, but never got around to making an account until just now. I just picked up BB:LE on the recent steam sale, and poked around a little in campaign, and I'm now ready to brave the world of ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, haha. I've entered a basic Orc team named "Grinch Legion" and I'm looking forward to playing games you with you all. =) I've played through some of Campaign mode using Amazons on Easy, but someone recommended to me that I learn how to play a "Real Race" to start out, so lovable green monsters it is! So yeah, probably going to be beaten horribly, but I guess that's all part of the learning experience. xD
    I'm around quite a bit at the moment so if you fancy a game add me on steam and give me a shout if i'm online.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus laneford's Avatar
    I'll probably be around for a game today if anyone fancies one. Let me know on steam.

I'll be about this afternoon for a game laneford.

I'll be about and wonderfully unoccupied over the next week, if anybody fancies a match ding me on steam.

to the new joiners, you probably need to add a few people on steam in order to get a game. As you can see there are a good few people looking for challenges.
    Also for regularly scheduled matches the Divisions of Death are always looking for new people