Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Does my heart good to see someone jumping straight in with an agility side. Too many people seem to come into the game, get told orcs are a great side for beginners then never leave bash teams. I applaud you
    I propose we all say "n00b" in the chat for every minute taken by an Orc coach (especially Grinn). That'll learn 'em.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I'm glad I started with undead, they taught me a patience with development that I think advises my understanding of long term development.

God, can you imagine if I'd started with elves?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Network Hub
    Uhhh, I started with elves .... ;)
    To be honest their play style seem to suit me. Although I get carried away sometimes when fighting a bashy team. I try to take them instead of running.

I've just added (let me spell this right) "Gork n' Mork'z Ork Dorkz" to the league. Would appreciate if someone could accept them :)

Edit: Oh, and having just read the above discussion, apologies for adding another Orc team. If it's any consolation, I've only had one before and I sort of messed it up by trying to turn it into a passing/screening team with no guard. That said, if you're all sick of playing against bash teams I'll happily retract the Orcs and make an HElf side or something.
    Last edited by frenz0rz; 18-02-2013 at 11:58 AM.
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 20phoenix View Post
    Does my heart good to see someone jumping straight in with an agility side. Too many people seem to come into the game, get told orcs are a great side for beginners then never leave bash teams. I applaud you
    Green is, after all, best.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Play any side you like, Frenz0rz. No worries. I'll induct your orcs into the league this evening if nobody else has by then.

I've got Blood Bowl recently, and I'd be interested in giving the multiplayer side of it a go, though i'm still quite bad at the game.

Welcome aboard! Apply with a team or two to the challenge league and I'll accept them.
    If you decide you fancy something a bit more structured, and you can manage to arrange and play a schedued match every ten days, there's also the Divisions of Death which is an organised RPS blood bowl league. We welcome new players.

Oh, and if anyone does apply a team to the league who isn't pretty sure I already know them from the Divisions, post here with your BB player name so I know to accept the team.
    Last edited by President Weasel; 19-02-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungado View Post
    I've got Blood Bowl recently, and I'd be interested in giving the multiplayer side of it a go, though i'm still quite bad at the game.
    Hey, if you want to play another newbie, send me a PM or contact me on Steam (Pyrrho) and we'll arrange something.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Just applied with Drake's Drakes under the username Markrich. Only played a couple of multiplayer matches before, but I can't resist the call anymore after watching TB's League.

I applied yesterday I think with an Orc team called Karthcanon's Kruelties, coach name is Zungado.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    My steam ID is Everblue650

Very happy to play most evenings. Also, if you have mumble I would be willing to do a bit of newbie coaching, help with basic strategy, etc.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Very happy to play most evenings.
    Likewise! My Steam's cyberpunkdreams.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    Likewise! My Steam's cyberpunkdreams.
    Me three!

As long as I dont have a league game scheduled and i'm online i'm always up for some action

I'm more than happy to play too (steam NieA7), though my only team in the Challenge league ATM is the Nurgle I'm aiming to get into the Open, so they're moderately well developed by now.

Accepted Markrichard and Zungado's teams. Anyone else needs a team accepted, post here.

Four? Too much?

Just applied to the challenge league with my new Dark Elf team - I'm Barry Hercules on Steam and Ethelred Unread on BB.

Looking forward to my first MP game!

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    Just applied with Drake's Drakes under the username Markrich. Only played a couple of multiplayer matches before, but I can't resist the call anymore after watching TB's League.
    Sorry Drake, you invited me to a game earlier but I'd popped online to play someone else.

That said, after suffering 2 dead players, 5 BHs and -1AV on a star gutter runner (bringing him to AV5!), I think I'd have rather played against you instead!
    I occasionally write things on this website. You can read these things by clicking this thing:
    www.teamsao.com

I gave Drake a game, and accepted Ethelred's team

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Drake Sigar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frenz0rz View Post
    Sorry Drake, you invited me to a game earlier but I'd popped online to play someone else.
    That's ok, Weasel gave me a lesson in his Blood Bowl class, with a A+ in pain.