Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
    I've had a few teams waiting to be admitted for a while. If whoever the admin is wants some help I don't mind accepting teams etc.

Sorry guys, I never really log in to BB except to play a scheduled game. There are other admins around but maybe they do the same thing?

I'll try and get on quickly and accept all your teams and make Axler an admin.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Sorry chaps, I've not been in this thread a while myself. I will check the Challenge league and admit players tonight, if no admin gets there before me.

Quote Originally Posted by drawlien View Post
    Sorry guys, I never really log in to BB except to play a scheduled game. There are other admins around but maybe they do the same thing?

I'll try and get on quickly and accept all your teams and make Axler an admin.
    I meant "quickly this evening" before anyone asks why I haven't done it yet...

Looks like Screwie accepted teams yesterday, thanks! I've added Axler as an admin too now.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Axler View Post
    I've had a few teams waiting to be admitted for a while. If whoever the admin is wants some help I don't mind accepting teams etc.
    Incidentally, I accepted those teams before this post was even made - but I freely admit I hadn't checked the queue in ages, so 1) it's a good idea to post here when you've applied any teams, and 2) we could probably use a new admin. Welcome aboard!

Activated Node
    I've submitted my team, The Humane Society, into the challenge league in order to play the Cup. Could an admin please accept them. Cheers.

Accepted..

Activated Node
    Thanks very much Drawlien.

I keep asking people to play that don't have teams, could i also please be an admin? Also, i'm online at strange hours most of the time anyway, so it could hardly hurt.

popped my gobbo's in there for a matchup.

I'll take a look tonight and accept outstanding teams. I'll also make SWG an admin if I am able to.

Just accepted the outstanding team.

I've applied with a new Norse team that I want to try out. If anyone is interested in beating up on them. I'll probably be on after around 7, same steam name as on here.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Add me on Steam Zungado - everblue650. I am usually up for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Everblue View Post
    Add me on Steam Zungado - everblue650. I am usually up for a game.
    Unless the opponent happens to be my lizards, amiright? *sobs*

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm cutting down on my league BB, and so will have time to kill your lizards soon.

I just ran through the League and accepted a few teams. Apologies to those who may have been waiting longer than usual.

Obscure Node
    Just have joined the Challenge League and wanted to say Hello :) and have a good Match!

I'm usually free after 8pm GMT for BB games I the challenge league so just bit me up if you see me on steam or in the lobby. 2 mins preferred or see you in Nagg or FOL (I have a team in auld and I just gangfoul as much as possible vs the min-maxers)