Rock, Paper, Starforge

Hey everyone.

Starforge has unexpectedly gone into beta by release of a huge patch adding massive amounts of features theyve been working on.

Anyone interested in teaming up for a gander?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications & The Shopkeeper, an interactive short.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I could be convinced to take another look, I have it already, it just wasn't that much fun at the time.

The update video they released does make it look more impressive now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Dentum View Post
    I could be convinced to take another look, I have it already, it just wasn't that much fun at the time.

The update video they released does make it look more impressive now though.
    it is quite impressive. I already tried the singleplayer, it definitely looks more fleshed out than ever before. Just a bit worried about the blocky buildings. Space Engineers does better constructions, but this definitely looks like a good survival romp.
    - Tom De Roeck.

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

locking for developer idiocy.
    - Tom De Roeck.