Rock, Paper, Starforge

Hey everyone.

Starforge has unexpectedly gone into beta by release of a huge patch adding massive amounts of features theyve been working on.

Anyone interested in teaming up for a gander?
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."

I could be convinced to take another look, I have it already, it just wasn't that much fun at the time.

The update video they released does make it look more impressive now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_Dentum View Post
    I could be convinced to take another look, I have it already, it just wasn't that much fun at the time.

The update video they released does make it look more impressive now though.
    it is quite impressive. I already tried the singleplayer, it definitely looks more fleshed out than ever before. Just a bit worried about the blocky buildings. Space Engineers does better constructions, but this definitely looks like a good survival romp.
    - Tom De Roeck.

verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

"It's frankly embarrassing. The mods on here are woeful."

"I wrinkled my nose at QC being a mod."

"At least he has some personality."