Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Excellent! Thanks Ceri!

By the way, Rizlar - was it you who was from the Brighton area?
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Nope. :S 10c

I really liked playing Arkham Horror the few times I have. I think Grible said he had that but if anyone has something in a similar-ish vain - I'd be well up for playing that too.

This is essentially a plea post for Grible to take that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    I really liked playing Arkham Horror the few times I have.
    It's on my list of possible boardgames to bring, and It ake suggestions as I can't bring it all :P.

As for the food stuff, I can cook and help as well. After making a 7 course diner for 150 people, how hard is cooking for 16 :P. As a food suggestion, and if there are no vegetarians, then Shoarma Soup is always an easy and good dish.
    Steam: Dominicus

I do have Arkham and I think the first three expansion, I'll see how condensed I can make it for flying purposes!

I'm no great cook (I burn my dinner at least once a week playing PS2) - but I'm more than willing to muck in, also no diet requirements (other than not eating cake for all meals!)

I added a Catering section to the spreadsheet to capture dietary requirements etc.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Cei View Post
    I added a Catering section to the spreadsheet to capture dietary requirements etc.
    There should definite be a spreadsheet off between you and Cephas!

I miss the days of Google Wave so much...

Also since my dietary requirements are somewhat a pain I really don't mind looking after myself.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I've got The Resistance. Which we should almost certainly shout at each other about again.

I'll bring Dixit because it's just the pack of cards.

I've got Zombiecide, but it's a bastard to move.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Cooper, I'll bring my Zombicide (and all the expansions!) as I'm coming by car if so wished. Far easier to move that way.

we need 2 copies of the resistance since we are more than 15 players.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

I am bringing my copy, as per the spreadsheet.
    Statistical reasons not to follow me into battle on PS2 here: Stoopiduk

Friendly on Steam, Twitter and Twitch. Origin: Stoopiduk Battlenet tag: stoopiduk#2888

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    I'm a pretty decent cook, I enjoy cooking and I tend to do most of the cooking at home, so I'm happy to rustle stuff up.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Network Hub
    So i'm quite certain i can come, my current plan is to take wednesday flight to dusseldorf and sunday flight back and propably 2 nights of hostel (unless some local don't mind me crashing at sofa or floor for a night or 2). Saves me some 140 euros or something on travel, not counting trains from and to dusseldorf-utrech so hey, i'm basically getting slightly extended vacation for same price even after accommodation for those 2 extra nights. Any must-see stuff in the larger area i could see on those 2 previous days that locals could suggest?

This begs 2 questions.
    A:Payment to Cei, pm details?

B:A more random thing but...since i ain't got no boardgames or such to bring and the date is right after most of my hunting season, i was considering i might be able to bring something from that but does anyone know where i could keep such things frozen from wednesday to friday? (i'll have to check more on how easily i could fit that into my baggage and such, from fast googling it seems one can transport meat within EU). Was thinking brits or locals might not have as many opportunities for moose or grouses or such and with so many cooking enthusiasts or pros, it might be nice to bring some more rare ingredients at least. (moose i will certainly have, but grouses and rabbits and such can't be guaranteed).
    Last edited by Graerth; Yesterday at 09:10 PM. Reason: silly typo

Quote Originally Posted by Graerth View Post
    B:A more random thing but...since i ain't got no boardgames or such to bring and the date is right after most of my hunting season, i was considering i might be able to bring something from that but does anyone know where i could keep such things frozen from wednesday to friday? (i'll have to check more on how easily i could fit that into my baggage and such, from fast googling it seems one can transport meat within EU). Was thinking brits or locals might not have as many opportunities for moose or grouses or such and with so many cooking enthusiasts or pros, it might be nice to bring some more rare ingredients at least. (moose i will certainly have, but grouses and rabbits and such can't be guaranteed).

That is kind of randome but im up for some moose
    You need me again, sweet lips?
    Be my friend on Steam

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Suggest that maybe Friday we let people take care of themselves food wise? Just easier than delaing with all the arrival times etc.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Moooooose!