Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 578
  1. #201
    Network Hub torgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    224
    Finally found the link to the guild page: http://my.ddo.com/guild-ghallanda-rock_paper_shortbow/

    It has an event calendar built in, should we wish to use it. Anyone needing an invite to the guild, reply here with character name and I'll send you one.

  2. #202
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,479
    Woah, you need to level a guild in order to unlock such basic features? Anyways, please invite Myrri Goodfella and Weckna Wonderbottom (those are my two characters on different accounts).

  3. #203
    Network Hub boots468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    Woah, you need to level a guild in order to unlock such basic features? Anyways, please invite Myrri Goodfella and Weckna Wonderbottom (those are my two characters on different accounts).
    Yes it does seem like an odd method of doing things. Their UI is nearly as obtuse as Cyanide's in Blood Bowl! Please can Facey Facey have an invite too? (And the whole first-names-have-to-be-unique thing is pretty ridiculous.)
    Last edited by boots468; 01-10-2011 at 10:19 AM. Reason: typos. It's alwys bloody typos.

  4. #204
    Lesser Hivemind Node Jolima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    543
    I'm also a snowy side player since I couldn't join the Thursday session. I hope to start from the wilderness quests on Sunday morning, and it seems there are a few others wanting the same. I noted it down on the spreadsheet, and if others care to do the same it might speed up the splitting into groups on Sunday.

  5. #205
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Quote Originally Posted by boots468 View Post
    Yes it does seem like an odd method of doing things. Their UI is nearly as obtuse as Cyanide's in Blood Bowl! Please can Facey Facey have an invite too? (And the whole first-names-have-to-be-unique thing is pretty ridiculous.)
    Send a /tell to Varney Weasel in game and I will set you up with an invite.

    I think the guild levelling thing is designed to make you want to play more. Seems like a reasonable design choice.

  6. #206
    Network Hub torgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    224
    The next level gets us discount clerical reagents, then discount arcane reagents, and then really gets fancy. Getting wife ready for the airport, will be on later today and will send invite mails if they haven't been sent.

  7. #207
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Wolfenswan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,552
    I've been a bit active in Stormreach and did the 4 solo quests i could find and collected all the party quests i came across for easier sharing.

    The Mumble channel seems to be gone for some reason.
    Last edited by Wolfenswan; 01-10-2011 at 05:30 PM.

  8. #208
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,479
    I think it is listed under EXTREME GEEK ZONE channels.

  9. #209
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,065
    I'd like a guild invite for "Vernun Dead" please.

  10. #210
    Lesser Hivemind Node Nullkigan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    729
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenswan View Post
    I've been a bit active in Stormreach and did the 4 solo quests i could find and collected all the party quests i came across for easier sharing.

    The Mumble channel seems to be gone for some reason.
    Someone is being naughty and deleting channels. I will find them and make them pay.
    Mumble :: Thread :: Click to Join

  11. #211
    Network Hub torgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    224
    Guild invite emails sent to Myrri, Weckna, Facey, and Vernun. I can open the Leaky Dinghy quests and Kobold's New Ringleader on elite (KNR is MURDER on elite at level 3, be warned)

  12. #212
    Lesser Hivemind Node
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Hastings, Southeast
    Posts
    517
    Quote Originally Posted by torgen View Post

    It has an event calendar built in, should we wish to use it. Anyone needing an invite to the guild, reply here with character name and I'll send you one.
    Invite for Sarigs please!

  13. #213
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,615
    Ive done the waterworks quests on elite, which I *think* means I can open them on elite. I haven't done them on hard though, not sure if you need all the difficulties in order to open elite.

  14. #214
    Network Hub boots468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by torgen View Post
    Guild invite emails sent to Myrri, Weckna, Facey, and Vernun. I can open the Leaky Dinghy quests and Kobold's New Ringleader on elite (KNR is MURDER on elite at level 3, be warned)
    Gah, I am really really not understanding very basic stuff in this game. How do I accept a guild invite e-mail? There's no pop-ups or anything, and I cannot see an in-game e-mail inbox or even a guild application option tab thing. (I'm Facey in-game).

  15. #215
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,065
    I'm finding this kind of dull, honestly. I know MMOs are always better when you're doing proper group quests, but I was hoping the fundamental gameplay would differ from the standard MMO template more. "Tough" battles seem to involve holding down the mouse button while I chip away at large health bars, with spells being optional tools to speed up the process a little.

    I suspect it might just be a case of a super-shallow learning curve, but does the game offer something significantly different to LOTRO or WoW if I persevere?

  16. #216
    Network Hub torgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by boots468 View Post
    Gah, I am really really not understanding very basic stuff in this game. How do I accept a guild invite e-mail? There's no pop-ups or anything, and I cannot see an in-game e-mail inbox or even a guild application option tab thing. (I'm Facey in-game).
    You need to find a mailbox in game, they have pagoda-like roofs and float, with runes streaming up over them. The "you have mail" notification is a teeny tiny envelope icon on the lower right of the "examination window" in the lower right of your screen.

  17. #217
    Network Hub torgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarigs View Post
    Invite for Sarigs please!
    Invite sent!

  18. #218
    Network Hub boots468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by torgen View Post
    You need to find a mailbox in game, they have pagoda-like roofs and float, with runes streaming up over them. The "you have mail" notification is a teeny tiny envelope icon on the lower right of the "examination window" in the lower right of your screen.
    Ah, OK, cheers. The online wiki says there aren't any mailboxes in Korthos - guess I'll have to wait until I cross to Stormreach. Thanks for your help though!

  19. #219
    Activated Node moondogjazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    52
    Invite for to the guild Oberron Crane please :)

  20. #220
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,479
    I won't make it for the 10am session today, but I'll try to stop tonight.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •