Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    Torgen, are you talking about STK Elite? On Normal, my level 7 acrobat-thief (completely non-twinked) was able to disable all but one fire trap, which she dodged through easily enough anyway, and with her current AC, there wasn't much the Goblins could do with the exception of those blasted clerics.

Just wondering if they changed something? Doesn't sound right, you should be able to get through without a hireling.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Yeah, the finale to Shan To Kor: http://ddowiki.com/page/Halls_of_Shan-To-Kor

With a 14 Spot and then hitting artificer skill boost for +2, could not spot the traps on elite when searching. Finally just broke my 25 elite streak and did it with Moondog on hard, and it was a snap.

Doggie, is this the build you're using? http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=79

Weas, you need to log in, buddy.

Your guild's leader, Varney, has been absent and will be considered delinquent in 14 days. At that time, the successor will be able to take leadership of the guild

Quote Originally Posted by torgen View Post
    Doggie, is this the build you're using? http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p...1&postcount=79
    I will eventually respec into that build endgame, using epic chimera's fang and swapping my current dragonmarks of making for dragonmarks of sentinel. It will have two fighter levels (at 7 and 20) for additional combat feats, an +1 strength enhancement, heavy armour proficiency and martial weapon proficiency.

The build I am using to level is based on the Mechano build (although human rather than warforged): http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=4218286.

Once I hit level 6 I shall have access to a good selection of bastard swords I've been collecting to pair with the Rune Arm Chimera's Breath (which gives bastard sword proficiency) which includes an +2 acid bastard sword of shatter, a slowburst bastard sword and an +4 adamantine bastard sword. The great thing with runearms is that glancing blows from single wielding bastard swords or dwarven axes (which can be increased in frequency by the two handed weapon feat line) do the full bonus elemental damage conferred by the rune arm.

The guild is now level 24!

I've added a mailbox on the airship (yes, it really looks strange there on deck) and we now qualify for a new NPC buffer: Scholar of the Twelve, who casts +1 spell pen and +1 DC buff for your evocation and conjuration spells. The House J healer that gives 10% healing amp has 5 days left. Do we want to renew her or get the Scholar?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Weas, you need to log in, buddy.
    Yep, I am pretty certain I have stopped playing. Thanks for fun times. You're the boss again, Biao-buddy.

Aw, too bad. I think Skyrim has killed the guild, frankly.

Edit: btw, it was the other American who bought the guild charter (Gafka).
    Last edited by torgen; 30-12-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Doggie, do you want the Khyber's Fury rune arm from Tangleroot? I nabbed it my second try (and got level 8 in the process) and will help you farm it if you want.

It's about the same power as Chimera's Breath but it only charges to Tier II power level (CB goes to III.) Might be better off farming Wizard King for Hand of the Tombs. If you haven't gotten Candlelight from Catacombs, we could run Deleras for Coronach (in addition to the rest of the good loot there.)

I wish you could wear two rune arms. You could go Warforged and look like a tiny Mech. :)

Jarvis: If those Challenge tokens aren't BTA, I'll start collecting mine and give them to you.

I don't have the Khyber's Fury arm. I will probably keep with Chimera's Breath most of the time to allow use of bastard swords until I get the requisite feat by level 18. Happy to potter around this evening though. I'm working on my crafting skills at the mo, hoping to boost up my mithril plate.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus President Weasel's Avatar
    Aw, too bad. I think Skyrim has killed the guild, frankly.

Edit: btw, it was the other American who bought the guild charter (Gafka).
    Well in that case, you're the boss for the first time! Congrats!
    Whatever happened to the "other American"?

Don't know. He said he'd be away from the computer a few days, and never returned.

Network Hub
    Is this thing still going at all? I'm just getting into DDO and I'd love to play with some RPS folk, if anyone's still playing.

Screwie should be back next week, so that will make 4 people still playing.

Network Hub
    Awesome! My character names are Ritashi and Rillarin, if I could get guild invites for them it would be awesome. Also, what level are most of you guys, and what times are people normally on? Is there somewhere y'all are scheduling things (looks like the spreadsheet hasn't been updated in a while?) Thanks a ton, and happy adventuring!

Invitations sent. I'm on sporadically during the evenungs (GMT) and during the weekend. My main characters are a level 15 ranger and a level 10 artificer. I have been toying with the idea of starting a paladin though. Are Ritashi and Rillarin level 1 on Korthos?

Network Hub
    Awesome, I'm about to log on and accept the invites. They're level 2 rogue and level 1 sorcerer, respectively - Ritashi just unlocked Sunny Side Korthos.

Remember, you can take the boat to Stormreach at any time. You don't have to do Misery's Peak first. Jump on the airship and get some 1 hour buffs, and buy a low level cleric hireling next to the mailbox in the Harbor, and things will be much better.

Ok I've made a Cleric called Hadoram Ironblood, he's level 3 and ready to rock for any lo level fun. I'll be around this weekend in general but maybe we could arrange a short session for Sunday afternoon? Maybe 2pm? I'll put an entry on the rather cobwebby spreadheet :).