Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mickygor View Post
    I'm kind of looking forward to it. It's been years since I've dealt with proper internet drama.
    Everyone here expects a full report with all the drama and details. Gore is optional I gues :P
    Steam: Dominicus

My god, so much drama over shooting pretend guns. It's embarrassing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mickygor's Avatar
    For clarification, does the "be excellent to each other" rule apply for RPS members outside of the community/games they play?
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate
    Bastiat, Planetside 2, Miller NC
    Therin Khatta, FFXIV, Cerberus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    It wouldn't be very excellent to misrepresent our outfits. If it doesn't involve the outfits then I cannot see anyone caring, unless it's something really bad. Like eating the last of someone's birthday cake.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Some official news.

Yeah so, DirtyTR - the TR server rep for Miller has not only been essentially bullied and forced out of INI, but he's also now officially stepped down as Miller server rep for the TR, wanting no further part in anything related to the organization of the Miller community.

Also, if that wasnt bad enough already, one of the Woodman server reps called Sekura from KOTV, verified to a few of us - including Justicia - who were in the VS cross-faction meeting last night that - wait for it - both INI and MCY had contacted them on their TS server. That is to say that, [INI]Furiosis and [MCY]Emitz or [MCY]MasterChief (one of the two) had actually asked if they could participate in the merger smash on the side of WOODMAN. I'm not even making that up. It's a genuine attempt at sabotage.

I honestly don't think that MCY are all that into this 'INI vs Miller' war going on right now, so i hope that it was just Emitz being a troll. But for good grief that is incredibley dickish behavior from INI, isn't it?!
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Twats. Bunch of twats.

They should be banned outright from anything to do with the SS in that case. That's disgusting.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Some official news.

Yeah so, DirtyTR - the TR server rep for Miller has not only been essentially bullied and forced out of INI, but he's also now officially stepped down as Miller server rep for the TR, wanting no further part in anything related to the organization of the Miller community.

Also, if that wasnt bad enough already, one of the Woodman server reps called Sekura from KOTV, verified to a few of us - including Justicia - who were in the VS cross-faction meeting last night that - wait for it - both INI and MCY had contacted them on their TS server. That is to say that, [INI]Furiosis and [MCY]Emitz or [MCY]MasterChief (one of the two) had actually asked if they could participate in the merger smash on the side of WOODMAN. I'm not even making that up. It's a genuine attempt at sabotage.

I honestly don't think that MCY are all that into this 'INI vs Miller' war going on right now, so i hope that it was just Emitz being a troll. But for good grief that is incredibley dickish behavior from INI, isn't it?!
    As far as I can work out MCY are actually more butthurt about this, they're just being less vocal.

I hope Woodman tell 'em to stick it where the sun don't shine. Though I would just point at this http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanet...4_july/cj5d3t9

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by NickWhite View Post
    Some official news.

From Furiosis -

(from his reddit post) Out of mostly anger and protest I announced we'd play for Woodman. We're TR, VS are our enemies, I don't see the issue against playing against a 50% VS team.
    EDIT: I guess now they're less of an INI, and more of an OUTI ahahahahahaha....no-one?
    Last edited by Guvornator; 24-07-2014 at 12:00 PM.
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR

If the kids can't play nicely, why don't we just come up with a new fucking name for the server and have a smash that's about funtimes rather than all this bullshit.

Honestly, I'd like to remain as Miller, but it's not like the world is going to end if we don't. We're all going to share the server in the end anyway, regardless of what it's called. Some folk really need to get some perspective as this is absurd.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Cei View Post
    They should be banned outright from anything to do with the SS in that case. That's disgusting.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ServerSmash/...ndantly_clear/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus NickWhite's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    As far as I can work out MCY are actually more butthurt about this, they're just being less vocal.

I hope Woodman tell 'em to stick it where the sun don't shine. Though I would just point at this http://www.reddit.com/r/MillerPlanet...4_july/cj5d3t9
    Yeah. I mean i think that the key here is that they are being a lot less vocal about it... MCY are actually really nice guys, there's actually a brother and sister in there together apparently. That's not really related to their behavior at all, but i was interested to find that out lol... But yeah, i mean i personally wouldn't mind being represented by MCY, so i can kind of look over what they have done in the 'sabotage' sense, not fully because they have clearly tried to break the rules, but because they're not even a reserve they essentially had not a lot to lose on this topic, oh and they're the CCEU champions who absolutely obliterated INI.
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

That's a bit too partisan imo. They're doing exactly the same things as INI, the only difference is they're doing it with a modicum of consideration for PR
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Bankrotas's Avatar
    That's a bit too partisan imo. They're doing exactly the same things as INI, the only difference is they're doing it with a modicum of consideration for PR
    They learned from CommClash...

Oh and fuck both INI and Zuhkov...
    Last edited by Bankrotas; 24-07-2014 at 02:03 PM.
    Hear from the spirit-world this mystery:
    Creation is summed up, O man, in thee;
    Angel and demon, man and beast art thou,
    Yea, thou art all thou dost appear to be!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cooper's Avatar
    For clarification, does the "be excellent to each other" rule apply for RPS members outside of the community/games they play?
    Yes, especially in cases of internets drama.

This is not to say we shouldn't voice opinion over the shit certain outfits have stirred, but it needs to be voiced in such a way that makes them feel ashamed as they should do for their petty behaviour rather than feeding them by getting angry and being aggressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by CROCONOUGHTKEY
    KING GEORGE IS A FROG
    le BANG~__-MICHEAL FUCK OFF~~__-INTERPOL KNOW YOU WELLBIENG~—
    OFF
    NOT RUSHMORE MOUNTAIN
    KILL WESTON KILL MUST KILLTHEWESTERNINMYHEADDOESN’TEXSIST
    TEXASISDEADINPARISHEWASAMAN..BINGBING.TETTOHEAD.SP ACEOK,TIMEDEADANDSTOPPED1920HOKKAIDO.UNDERSTOODAT1 ONE.
    UNDERSTANDTHISANDFUCKOFFPIRATEBAY.TIMEDOESNTEXSIST FORMEASIMPATEKPHILLPE.
    BANG

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    For what it's worth, I only called that guy a bellend because he accused nick of using ad hominems when he clearly wasn't.

Also, as previously mentioned he was a massive bellend. He was treated exactly as excellently as he deserved to be treated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by jaguar skills View Post
    For what it's worth, I only called that guy a bellend because he accused nick of using ad hominems when he clearly wasn't.

Also, as previously mentioned he was a massive bellend. He was treated exactly as excellently as he deserved to be treated.
    I thought it was a very nice demonstration of what an ad hominem is.

Actually, it's only ad hominem when it's used to discredit an arguement or position. Otherwise it's an insult
    Itsbastiat, Dawngate

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I was demonstrating an ad hominem to discredit his argument that nick was using an ad hominem.

That's either ad hominem-ception or I just discovered a paradox.
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/01y74tU.jpg

When did we play in Matherson match? The hell?
    I was going to say that at the time, when Bastiat came back from the meeting and said we couldn't play in HossinSmash because we were in the Miller vs Matterson smash. Which I thought we weren't, but wasn't sure enough to say so, and anyway the meeting had happened by then.

Don't jump too hard over the "INI never did anything for the community" stuff. Remember that previous Server Smashes have been casted on INICast and commentated by [INI]Farazella. Or that PS2 pickup over all admin Dotzor is now an INI member.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankrotas
    They learned from CommClash...
    You mean where MCY threw their toys out of the pram everywhere and anywhere very loudly until they got a slot in the tournament? Not sure what was learned there other than stropping often gets you what you want...