Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I will be there. Look for a small grey shrub imitating a small terrier drinking beer.
    Live, Learn, Laugh, Love.
    Never Fear Love.
    DTP. Grace.

Since we're missing StratGir for this, I recommend that we drink in a tactical and focused manner, making sure the round composition is varied enough at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfieV View Post
    Since we're missing StratGir for this, I recommend that we drink in a tactical and focused manner, making sure the round composition is varied enough at all times!
    That would have worked, but Grible/Cephas/Alfie Know fuck all about pubs in Edinburgh...Despite living there. Muggins here (from Glasgow) had to point them at a real pub in their home town Just like Birmingham and Manchester. I've come to the conclusion that you lot wouldn't know a real pub if it reared up and bit you on the ass.
    Never Fear Love.
    DTP. Grace.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    I think the problem is probably that my, and others, classification of a decent pub has literally no bearing on the selection of Belgian beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    I think the problem is probably that my, and others, classification of a decent pub has literally no bearing on the selection of Belgian beer.
    Sod Décor and Atmosphere and regular clientèle. The only thing that matters is the quality of the beer on offer.
    Never Fear Love.
    DTP. Grace.