Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    If you can, try not to start the game at an unreasonable time for us europeans.

Obscure Node
    Or us Aussies, really.

Activated Node
    Aha! It's mine! I thought of having it when there was that gearbox press release about something, can't remember what exactly. Come on peope join up for some free stress! Also if you join now get sleepless nights for free!
    Bam. Tit job.

In like sting. (I'm 'Mechimp')

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Oh, if we have time, we should make speed expensive. Once speed gets to too high a level, it becomes a game about who can log on more often, and naught else.

Quote Originally Posted by Liqourish View Post
    If you can, try not to start the game at an unreasonable time for us europeans.
    Out of my hands, I'm afraid. It automatically starts when the last person joins. One spot left, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Radiator Full Pig View Post
    Oh, if we have time, we should make speed expensive. Once speed gets to too high a level, it becomes a game about who can log on more often, and naught else.
    That's a good point. Unfortunately, I'd have to delete and restart the game to create new settings.

Hopefully the next player will join during the day/evening tomorrow, and now within the next seven hours.

Obscure Node
    Someone join already - the game hasn't even started and already I'm checking every couple of hours to see if there's a surprise :P

...this doesn't bode well for the next couple of months ^_^
    Last edited by Khryses; 11-06-2011 at 12:35 AM.

I would like to make a humble request that the next person to join joins at 1700GMT, in order for everyone to be awake.

Obscure Node
    ...aside from me...

it's starting!
    how inconvenient.

i suspect scheming on the part of convict-descendants _
    Last edited by Liqourish; 11-06-2011 at 06:14 AM. Reason: suspicious suspicions.

First time I'm playing this with my new and improved screen. It looks so good in 1920x1080!

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqourish View Post
    it's starting!
    how inconvenient.

i suspect scheming on the part of convict-descendants _
    Heh, you flatter me.

Besides, I was on at 4 this morning getting a fix of Scourge of War - a few more painfully early mornings won't kill me :P

EDIT: Reminds me, reason I came on here is to ask: are we looking at doing some kind of AAR for this one?
    Last edited by Khryses; 11-06-2011 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Lapsus linguae

Obscure Node
    Hi guys! I'm the last player, and it's entirely my fault we started when we did! Sorry 'bout that. Didn't know everyone here was from Europe or Australia! Looking forward to this game :)

That's ok! Only those weaklings that actually need to sleep will be affected.

I'm writing a diary for this, if only to have a place to vent without spilling beans to anyone. If others do it, it might be nice to compile them in the end. Take screenshots too!

Ah well it's only a couple of hours disadvantage, which isn't the end of the world!

I'm up for making a diary of this game as well, sounds like it could be quite entertaining.

Obscure Node
    Me too! I'll definitely start doing that!

Urgh, getting up at 5AM for the next three months max, then.

Obscure Node
    Outstanding, I'll do my best to keep a daily then.

Possibly missing a few as things get boring - if that happens, which I doubt.

At the end of it we should probably piece it all together in a thread of its own if nowhere else - so we can read through and see what everyone else was up to.

And away we go.

I say this literally every time, but yes, I'll try to jot down some thoughts about the game.