how to download Android apps from google play in PC?

Hello everyone,
    yesterday i was trying to downloads android apps from google play in my pc but the download option is not showing
    how can i download android apps in pc from google play?
    Help Me Please

somebody help me

Network Hub
    They are not designed to run on a computer, they run on a phone. One can get an android emulator (see the Android Dev Kit and BlueStacks) and try to run them there, in both cases you'll do that within the emulator by opening the Google Play app.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    http://www.bluestacks.com/

Is an alternative. Never tried it.

Thanks for Reply, i just want to download apps on my pc and after download i will copy in my tablet and installed them into tablet.

Why on Earth would you do that.

Network Hub
    Saima, as far as I know when downloading from Google Play each download is signed with a key that will only work on the device for which it was intended (which I believe caused some pallava with google watches using the phone to download apps and the apps then not working on the watch). For this reason, if you want an android app to work, you need to fetch it on the device on which it's running. The obvious exception to this is when people are distributing .apk files on websites (potentially risky, you don't know where it's been), using other app stores (also risky unless it's a known player) or installing what you've developed yourself (ie Eclipse with the Android Dev Kit will happily install an app on your phone for you).

I'm still struggling to figure out what you're trying to achieve. Tell us what you want to do and why you want to do it and we'll be able to offer more useful help (ie is this a step on a path to some goal that we don't yet understand).

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    My guess is that his device doesn't have Google Play (or his country isn't supported by it)

Google Play isn't the place to be looking for side-loading APKs tho - any of the other AppStores which offer APK downloads is tho - places like AppBrain etc.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    My guess is that his device doesn't have Google Play (or his country isn't supported by it)

Google Play isn't the place to be looking for side-loading APKs tho - any of the other AppStores which offer APK downloads is tho - places like AppBrain etc.
    Good spot, I hadn't thought of that. In that case yeah AppBrain is worth a look, I think Amazon have an app store too which may be worth a look (though again not sure of their legal restrictions) though both will have a limited selection compared to google (mainly because you just don't get the sales, my apps get most of their revenue from play as the other app stores just don't have enough people using them).

I want to download android app in my pc because i tired 100 time to connect internet in my tablet but did not connect, so i have download many apps from different website and i did installed all apps in tablet but problem is each aap showing advertising error so i want to direct download apps from google play into pc.
    i hope you got my point
    Thanks

Network Hub
    Well then it seems more prudent to solve the problem of your tablet not connecting. Can your tablet connect to anything? Can you get to google.com in the browser? Are you using a 3G or similar connection or WIFI? Is there actually a signal to connect to?

You mention advertising error, I'm not entirely clear as to your meaning here. Do you mean that the apps show adverts? If so, that's just normal. Free apps have to be paid for somehow. If you mean that it tells you there is an error, I would suggest that you need to be more specific. So far you have failed to give us the information required to diagnose the problem and have had us running around in circles trying to guess what it is and how to help you, and the best I can advise at this point is to contact the support line for your tablet and ask them to help you, as we cannot help from thousands of miles away with inadequate information.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Many apps which run ads will stop working if there's no Network for long periods of time (as turning-off the network is an easy way to turning-off ads)

So you have to get your tablet connected to the Internet somehow to get those working

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trjp View Post
    Many apps which run ads will stop working if there's no Network for long periods of time
    Perfect candidates for the uninstall button.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by somini View Post
    Perfect candidates for the uninstall button.
    End of the day, some apps are funded by ads - if you don't like that then by all means uninstall them when you realise this is the case (waiting until they block your attempts to subvert the system is morally identical to piracy)

For the record - I've made paid, free-to-trial, ad-supported, PWYW, donation-based and free apps and ad-supported ensures people try it and I get relatively few complaints whilst actually making some money - so I'd be foolish to stop doing it

Also for the record - I only block people who use explicit adblocking software - disconnecting the network I ignore because I know you won't be able to do it forever - WUHAHAHAHAH!

My problem is solved finally internet connected in my Tablet
    Thanks all of you

Quote Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
    So far you have failed to give us the information required to diagnose the problem and have had us running around in circles trying to guess what it is and how to help you
    Man, this thread is exactly like my work =D