Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    Apologies for anyone who found redeploy a bit tedious. Finding good fights with our numbers was a challenge, requiring a lot of relocation and travel, but was absolutely needed.
    I thought the fights were excellent from my perspective, obviously I didn't have a macro view of what was going on but in my little bubble with DukeDelaChutney et al in 2nd platoon, Charlie Squad, I'd like to thank waffly, Roranor and Dominicus for leading. The ending shenanigans were where it was really at for me, apart from the galaxy obstacle course/knife fight, that should never be mentioned again.

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Apologies for anyone who found redeploy a bit tedious. Finding good fights with our numbers was a challenge, requiring a lot of relocation and travel, but was absolutely needed.
    No problem as far as I was concerned, I knew it was necessary.

I'll be honest... I did roll my eyes a couple of times, especially when a vehicle was fresh off the pad - however I know it's not always possible or desirable to split platoons or stay in the same location (especially with redeployside swinging fights quickly).

Thanks to our delicious snack-themed freedomlord and all the platoon and squad leads for the evening, it really was appreciated! You folks are awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericReverie View Post
    I found a slot in a squad with a few vets and dear friends and had a jolly good time (bravo squad, best squad!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephas View Post
    Yeah I really enjoyed being apart of Bravo squad, best squad. Vidi did a great job! I had a lot of fun.
    Thanks guys! I was bricking it before the event but you guys were awesome and made it really easy and fun to lead

Redeploying wasn't too bad really - I guess we do it a lot in RTRS in general so are used to it. I was really impressed that we we kept the squads together even through the redeploys though, that was excellent.

The only issue I'd raise was redeploying to bases with only 20 or so seconds on the cap timer - it doesn't really give enough time to recap and even if we get to the point once the the base has flipped then we don't have many spawn solutions other than beacons. Perhaps this sort of scenario would make a good training discussion, such as pulling sundies before the base flips and so on.

Anyway, great night - thanks guys! (Bravo squad best squad!)