Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Ooh,my bad. After losing I assumed SWG would handle sheet duty.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Ooh,my bad. After losing I assumed SWG would handle sheet duty.
    That's no one's rule but your own, lazy.

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    That's no one's rule but your own, lazy.
    And he's still not updated it...
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunkdreams View Post
    And he's still not updated it...
    I was on a train.

My skaven just about managed a 1 -0 win against Ethelred's halflings.

It's a sad day when a 4 assist gangfoul is a sending off and only a stun, and the final throw was only 1 square short of a draw.

I'll be down to 1 RR after this game though, so whoever faces me next prepare for Morg, Deeproot, Zara, a chef and 2 bribes :-)

Lesser Hivemind Node cyberpunkdreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungado View Post
    My skaven just about managed a 1 -0 win against Ethelred's halflings.
    And with that, the day has been rolled on! Congratulations for finishing on-time. The next day will end on 08/09/14.

SWG - we're up. If there's any way you can play this weekend I'd appreciate it.
    My Arsenal of Democracy AAR: The British Empire
    Seeking alpha testers for a StoryNexus cyberpunk RPG.

The Brain, your Orc doctors take on my Orc police in the ultimate face off of green public services... Until the Orc Street Sweeper Driver guys show up... Those guys are serious business.

As usual, I'm free weekends and weeknights with a bit of notice. As a curveball I'm also off all day on Wednesday too. When's good for our Orc off?

With that much access I'll just try and catch you on steam. As a backup I'll see you on Wednesday. Around 12?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Oh boy, more Amazons. Sinister, when's good? Free most evenings from 6 or 7pm onwards, except probably Friday.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Wednesday works well for me Janek, probably from about 8 if that's alright.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Yup yup, ideal

hey screwie we're up.

I'm on hols from Sunday for a week so if you can do this week in the daytime that would be fantastic, otherwise after 9pm is usually OK - or wait 2 weeks!

I think it's fair to say my skaven surprised both Vision and I, leading to a 2 - 1 win for me. Knocking out and wounding dwarfs left and right, Headsplitter was worth his cost, managing to knock down Visions deathroller, letting me foul it off the pitch in the first half before it dealt too much damage.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethelred View Post
    hey screwie we're up.

I'm on hols from Sunday for a week so if you can do this week in the daytime that would be fantastic, otherwise after 9pm is usually OK - or wait 2 weeks!
    Sorry man, 9pm on Friday or some time on Saturday is the best I can do this week?

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The Papists tackled their way to a second consecutive victory over Amazons, this time a comfortable 3-0 over Sinister Agent. Not much to be done against the hard counter, but there weren't too many ruinous injuries.

Helio's orcs next, a tougher proposition, but a chance to use the Papal claws.

Any chance of a validation Mr Cyber?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    A thorough pasting that left all but one amazon KO'd or injured (about half the team over the course of two turns), and the last stunned for an easy run-in. The armour dice were kinder in the second half (and the dodges were lucky throughout), but not enough to overcome the difference in numbers and armour. Mercifully, none of the injuries really matter - a liner become LOS fodder (something I really need), and a thrower became feeble (something that will galvanise me into using her as a thrower instead of an expensive liner). And then Nille, a sorely needed Guard Blitzer, bought it right near the end.

Bit of a sting in the tail there, but it was an entertaining match, and I said I'd be happy if the girls came out alive, and they came out almost unscathed, so I'm pretty content with that result really.

Would have been nice if the stupid mvp didn't stupidly go to the stupid single dead bloody stupid player, though. Again.

Woo! Won the Orc off with The Brain, 3-0, caused 5 cas (one was tackling a gobbo), suffered no cas. And it was all down to the armor dice, not meaningful choices on my part... That and my AG5+Accurate Orc artillery thrower who moved the ball in cruel and unusual ways across the pitch. From chaining dodges through tackle zones to 2+ long passes. He's an abomination.
    Last edited by Heliocentric; 03-09-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Sorry man, 9pm on Friday or some time on Saturday is the best I can do this week?
    We'll try for Friday at 9pm but it's likely I'll be lacking suitcases and looking for passports.

I'll Internet access away (I hope) so will be able to arrange a stand in if allowed, otherwise we are looking at a game when I get back in about a week.

I'll here if I can't make it Friday (& will send you a message on steam)