Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by LaKroy View Post
    You should post this on Reddit and get some sweet karma. A good counterbalance to all the killstreak videos.
    Agreed! I find killstreak videos very boring!

Network Hub
    It's on Reddit now. I've not used it before, though, so haven't the foggiest about how to link to it...
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator
    Planetside 2 DavidGan1x - Come admire my terrible KDR

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Having just watched it again, I'm wondering why you're running a PDW on your heavy? The orion is pretty much better than the PDW in all respects... I would advise against.

90% of the time I never see it coming, die fully loaded. (I think I get shot in the back, alot.)
    You do alota up close and personal dying, which makes for some interesting viewing, at least.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    Having just watched it again, I'm wondering why you're running a PDW on your heavy? The orion is pretty much better than the PDW in all respects... I would advise against.
    Well, back then I was just looking for a little bit more survivability. I think it came in the basic infantry bundle, so I just loaded it up and off I went. For some reason I never had much luck with the Orion, but maybe I should give it another shot. These days I run a Phobos for close combat and NS-15M for longer ranges.
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator

Its all about flanking. The best way to ensure you win a one-on-one fight is to not attack someone head on. Assess what they're focusing on and move so that they don't even see you.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by stoopiduk View Post
    Its all about flanking. The best way to ensure you win a one-on-one fight is to not attack someone head on. Assess what they're focusing on and move so that they don't even see you.
    I am slowly getting to grip with the possibility of flanking (and the grudging realisation that light assault might actually be useful for something ). I think being a longtime single player only gamer has taught me some bad habits regarding FPS, as I don't really have an sense of self preservation.

Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    90% of the time I never see it coming, die fully loaded. (I think I get shot in the back, alot.)
    You do a lot up close and personal dying, which makes for some interesting viewing, at least.
    Oh no, I die a lot like that as well. These are just some of my more entertaining deaths...
    Last edited by Guvornator; 11-08-2014 at 10:04 AM.
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The talk of flanking, and of constantly being caught by suprise, and about not thinking of other routes reminds me that I really should do the "movement and awareness" S4T I meant to do ages ago.

Would people be interested?
    Warning - I'm not a great player all round (K hovers between 0.9-1) and my kinda weird movement style often gets me seperated from other RPS people, as the "obvious" route to me isn't to them. I can get in all kinda of unexpected places though, and explain a lot of the elemntary mistakes I see RPS members making all the time.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Cephas's Avatar
    Sounds very good to me CMaster!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    I forgot that there was an even more relevant video to cross reference with yours, not only am I terrible in this one but I'm not even in the right outfit;

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Network Hub
    I think your video is let down by the occasion displays of competence. I don't hold with that Was that the last CTA? Because it reminds me of my CTA experience...
    Origin guvornator69
    Steam guvornator

Quote Originally Posted by CMaster View Post
    The talk of flanking, and of constantly being caught by suprise, and about not thinking of other routes reminds me that I really should do the "movement and awareness" S4T I meant to do ages ago.
    Would people be interested?
    Yes, I am very interested in that, as I have been mostly playing heavy assault lately I tend to win most 1v1 duels. The majority of my deaths are now when someone attacks me from a different angle or when my mouse dies. Both of them can be countered with foresight, which is something I lack, so being taught how to avoid such situations would be very much appreciated.
    Steam: gary the super elite hobo
    Planetside 2: Gorncaptain

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken."