How do I undo a blocked website?

I use Keepvid for movie trailers on Youtube and compile them on a USB stick that I then show the family once in a while on the big telly - kind of like our own cinema trailers (sad I know but the family enjoy 'em). Whenever I use Keepvid Firefox blocks Java and asks if I want to allow, which I always allow but today I clicked on Continue to Block by mistake and now Keepvid no longer works because it's been blocked permanently. How do I unblock it?
    Last edited by soopytwist; 12-08-2014 at 08:24 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kelron's Avatar
    Check the add-ons menu in Firefox maybe. I don't think I even have Java installed.

The Java stuff is all set to Ask to Activate so no reason for it to block them. Maybe it's my BitDefender that's actually blocking them. Don't know how to unblock that either.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Use Alt+F4... Sorry, long time habit.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Firefox/Add-ons/Plugins/Java Platfrom SE/select "Ask to Activate" on the right side dropdown menu.
    Or, try this.
    Last edited by ShEsHy; 19-08-2014 at 08:48 PM.
    Building, fixing and using PCs since 1999. Only PCs. Always PCs.

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    Doesn't help you much but I've been looking for something to download Youtube videos since Google got sniffy with Youtube Center on Chrome. Keepvid does the job, does it? I'm fine with busting out Firefox/Pale Moon occasionally.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frightlever View Post
    Doesn't help you much but I've been looking for something to download Youtube videos since Google got sniffy with Youtube Center on Chrome. Keepvid does the job, does it? I'm fine with busting out Firefox/Pale Moon occasionally.
    I don't know how hard is to install Python on Windows, but this works wonders.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Flickr, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

Lesser Hivemind Node frightlever's Avatar
    Hmm. I think I have Python installed already. Will give it a shot. Thanks!