Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Calamity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    But those are poisonous!
    What is this? A dog's world?
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    What is this? A dog's world?
    Dogs ≥ 50 skill check is one of the ways to survive the poisoned chocolates, yes.
    Steam: Bynn

RPS Off course faster than Korean missiles
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Dunno if it would be worth my while joining this game, going on a 2 week holiday in 4 weeks. Don't see the point of getting started only to come back to a wipe out after my holiday.
    What is this coffee that you speak of...
    The War Princess. Z2.

Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    Dunno if it would be worth my while joining this game, going on a 2 week holiday in 4 weeks. Don't see the point of getting started only to come back to a wipe out after my holiday.
    Well you can pick something a bit isolated and start up, something like Mali. Making sure you aren't 100% in someones way and then see what you come back to. Or you could join after the holiday.

If you take something like Mali for example no one will eat you anytime soon and you are in a dominant position in your area making sure the AI does well.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by laldy View Post
    Maybe Japan? They start nicely isolated, and no players close by.
    Steam: Dominicus

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Maybe Japan? They start nicely isolated, and no players close by.
    Good choice but with a two week respite Japan would likely turn into a chaotic rubble again. Such is the nature of the region sadly. If he comes back to nothing after two weeks on a different nation I think Japan is a really good option.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hn0/edit#gid=0

That's the link to the google doc for nation choices again. If you are certain of you nation please put it in green. Sad to see no American nations to follow in my footsteps yet.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

And locked my choice in, but technicaly mrpier is before me :P

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Meh on Livonia. Does look a bit better start spot than Teutons, but Kurland just looks bad in national ideas.

I had someone mention Japan or Brunei could be good options for me. Both propably would. Too much interesting nations in the world. Japan has some unique stuff in it which might be nice, but somehow i think i could be muslim or western this time around.

I need to reconsider my pick.. The south of Europe feels a bit too crowded.
    Steam: Bynn

No one has taken scotland or any nation in Africa yet except for Hoc, let alone America.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Kind of tempted by Scotland myself but having England on your doorstep seems like a big problem. At least until you both become part of one beautiful union. And in the game. #bettertogether

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Scotland is pretty nice, but you need to hit England at the right time since you'll be outnumbered otherwise. Attack when England's busy defending the French provinces, and use a lot of mercs (paid by looting and loans) and you should be fine. Doing a deal with Burgundy is a pretty good idea as well (since Burgundy has a core on an English province and wants to take that anyway).
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Or ask Glorious Zapotec World Police for assistance. Ow wait.... ahw. Well atleast Dai Viet sound like the name of an ominous secret police force.

Basically co÷rdinate strikes with neighbours. You'll be fine. It's multiplayer so use it to your advantage. Make early alliances and conquer together only to stab eachother in the back later with knives made of love and happiness
    Last edited by Calamity; 19-08-2014 at 04:05 PM.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Norway has really nice trade and colonial ideas, Scotland's seem a bit rubbish in comparison. But it would be cool to play UK... hmm. Would it be a really terrible idea to pick one-province Ulster and start the game trying to unite Ireland?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Norway has really nice trade and colonial ideas, Scotland's seem a bit rubbish in comparison. But it would be cool to play UK... hmm. Would it be a really terrible idea to pick one-province Ulster and start the game trying to unite Ireland?
    If you have a player ready to take on England with you it's a great choice. Go colonialism quick and watch yourself grow massive.

Pro tactic is colonize your first Amerian area then go back to being a OPM (or stay one) and transfer capital to America. All that with be non overseas and no colonial nations will form, only Majestic USirA.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Network Hub
    Hello everyone. Is this game free for anyone to join in? I've played quite a few hours on my own, but haven't really touched multiplayer. Thought it might be interesting but have no one to play with.

Quote Originally Posted by Crux View Post
    Hello everyone. Is this game free for anyone to join in? I've played quite a few hours on my own, but haven't really touched multiplayer. Thought it might be interesting but have no one to play with.
    Sure man no restrictions to joining in. Welcome to the bunch if you choose to join. The only issue is that when we get too many players the server becomes unstable so we won't get many more.

Put your name and prefered nation in the doc at the link below

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hn0/edit#gid=0

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Welcome!

Just ask if you need advice or suggestions for nations, either here or find one of us on steam.