Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    The spirit of korea lives on in my AI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Dominicus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    The spirit of korea lives on in my AI.
    I will try and kill Korea once more in your honour!
    Steam: Dominicus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Calamity's Avatar
    Such a shame to hear Waffly, let's hope you win the lottery so you can still play.

On the streaming part. I could probably record but when it's multiplayer with a participant recording/streaming you get quite the monotomous view. And whilst that can be remedied easily in singleplayer, in multiplayer without the pause it kinda suffers. A dedicated streamer in observe is way handier/better but I don't know if anyone would be up for that :P

Cleaned up doc.
    Last edited by Calamity; 26-08-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    Such a shame to hear Waffly, let's hope you win the lottery so you can still play.

On the streaming part. I could probably record but when it's multiplayer with a participant recording/streaming you get quite the monotomous view. And whilst that can be remedied easily in singleplayer, in multiplayer without the pause it kinda suffers. A dedicated streamer in observe is way handier/better but I don't know if anyone would be up for that :P

Cleaned up doc.
    One thing that would be cool is a timelapse of the map as sessions progress.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayam
    Everything is a thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflynumber View Post
    One thing that would be cool is a timelapse of the map as sessions progress.
    That's not a bad idea. I might just do that for glorious Africa if nothing else.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    That's not a bad idea. I might just do that for glorious Africa if nothing else.
    What's the easiest way to do it? Also do you happen to know if there is a converter changing province history into one of those maps?
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Lesser Hivemind Node
    I'd be tempted to stream it, but i wonder if i could keep my mouth shut of the interesting things. "Oo, and now the X Nations army is away so i should horribly murder them by opening a new flank against them"...It'd also show my troop placements, remind everyone of how good/bad generals i got and if there was problems others could use against me, what i'm exactly doing.

Also, how'd the Dai Viet text vanish off document?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    What's the easiest way to do it? Also do you happen to know if there is a converter changing province history into one of those maps?
    I have no ideas about converters, but the way I'd do it is to take a couple of screencaps every session, and then create the timelapse in a video editing software. It's maybe not the easiest way of doing it, but it should be relatively simple.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

I have no ideas about converters, but the way I'd do it is to take a couple of screencaps every session, and then create the timelapse in a video editing software. It's maybe not the easiest way of doing it, but it should be relatively simple.
    I've seen quite a few timelapses that are converted into a different map format and I doubt they've done it by hand. Might be a bit less work than video editing yourself. Maybe worth looking in to.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Probably. You can get a timelapse at the end of the game, but the map for that is pretty fugly. Well, there's more than a day to look it up at least.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Probably. You can get a timelapse at the end of the game, but the map for that is pretty fugly. Well, there's more than a day to look it up at least.
    Sadly I have to babysit my baby nephew, over 20 big animals and a decent sized mansion all on my own. I ain't got no times man.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    To make a timelapse you really need the camera position to be stable. If you could make camera position presets in EU4 that would be perfect - just hit the preset and take a shot every January or whatever.

Tomorrow is the start, let the chaos begin!

Also, might it be an idea to accept some extra people who don't have time to commit to a full game, but might be around to fill in one or two games for people who can't make it? Might be better then AI, if you can't make a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicus View Post
    Tomorrow is the start, let the chaos begin!

Also, might it be an idea to accept some extra people who don't have time to commit to a full game, but might be around to fill in one or two games for people who can't make it? Might be better then AI, if you can't make a week.
    I think people should mention wether they want anyone to take over though. I personally don't want players to do so, unless there is a very specific situation. Nothing but love and thanks for Kale's stand in for Glorious Zapotec. But to do so at a first time absence without consent was a bit suprising to say the least.

So if players are clear on this it might avoid some issues. You can account for AI, not for players.

And personally I can't wait for tomorrow. Time to get destroyed by Ming with Dom and Nick laughing in the corner.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I got a feeling.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

I got a feeling.
    That tonight's gonna be a good night. I hate pop songs, I hate black eyed peas, I hate that you made me do that and tonight the world shall feel that hate in the form of Dai Viet.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    The horde shall rise again!

Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    The horde shall rise again!

Maybe.
    The little Qara that could: An inspirational story about world conquest and cultural/religious genocide.

CK II & EU IV Timelapses

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Ah yes, I'm surrounded by heretics. I'm gonna need the morale boost for all the cleaning up I must do.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Ah yes, I'm surrounded by heretics. I'm gonna need the morale boost for all the cleaning up I must do.
    pfff, don't complaign, my entire country is heathen at the start :P