Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    Have they changed the requirements for reforming the government? And what are they now?
    Hordes are way easier now compared to when we started the previous game. They removed the -1 penalty on all MP, you get larger tech discounts when your neighbors are ahead of you and most importantly they removed the -70 legitimacy for succession crises. They also added two more ways of gaining legitimacy: power projection and a policy.
    The requirements for reformation didn't change, it's just easier to meet them now. In the last game I couldn't reform my government due to low legitimacy for almost 100 years.

Screw it I'll play The Hansa.
    Steam: Bynn

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Calamity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynn View Post
    Screw it I'll play The Hansa.
    Hanseatic trade terror nice. Europe looks decently split up now. Though we could use a Portugal/Morocco/Algiers kind of thing, in addition to Aragon
    Last edited by Calamity; 20-08-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...hn0/edit#gid=0

That's the link to the google doc for nation choices again. If you are certain of you nation please put it in green. Sad to see no American nations to follow in my footsteps yet.
    Bump for the doc
    God Overlord of the Glorious Zapotec and Dai Viet Empires & all-round Games and Stratagy Wizard.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Calamity, if you're the one that just crossed over "dai viet" and then undid it, you're the Anonymous Duck. Just thought you should know.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hoc View Post
    Calamity, if you're the one that just crossed over "dai viet" and then undid it, you're the Anonymous Duck. Just thought you should know.
    Sadly I ain't a duck then. Maybe it's someone trying to take revenge for the policing of the document's colours.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Who is this Anonymous Duck then? And what are their goal? And why the hatred towards Dai Viet? So many questions, so few answers...
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I just want to know what an anonymousKvagga is?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    The picture looks kind of like a horse... Can people click their name if they are in the document? Then we can figure out who's who.

I also saw an Anonymous Liger earlier.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Who is this Anonymous Duck then? And what are their goal? And why the hatred towards Dai Viet? So many questions, so few answers...
    I think the "Why the hatred towards Dai Viet?" has many possible answers though

Isn't it Quagga?
    Last edited by Calamity; 20-08-2014 at 02:21 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Many possible, but which one is the right one? Why would ducks hate Dai Viet? Is it perhaps a lonely duck whose whole family was killed and cooked for the Dai Viet nobles?
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Many possible, but which one is the right one? Why would ducks hate Dai Viet? Is it perhaps a lonely duck whose whole family was killed and cooked for the Dai Viet nobles?
    Maybe he wanted to underscore the importance of his home nation of Duck Viet but has issues with computers since he's a duck

Network Hub
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

Quote Originally Posted by kalelovil View Post
    The more you know.

Ayo Gorkhali...
    Planetside 2 - NickTheNegligent // Steam - Nick

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Cal, i guess i could take portugal if you want them into the game.

The new shifts in european guys (poland taken, bynn went from italy to hansa) are making me reconsider going into italy though (venice/papal state). both of those are a bit dependant on aragon and austria players actions though so might rather take Scotland which is atm my most likely choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Boffinboots View Post
    How about it Kefirz (and maybe Bynn?), you wanna gangbang France early on?
    That's the only way I roll :P

But yeah, that would be great, and a lot of the times Burgundy can also call Castille in, which is also great for me

Quote Originally Posted by Graerth View Post

The new shifts in european guys (poland taken, bynn went from italy to hansa) are making me reconsider going into italy though (venice/papal state). both of those are a bit dependant on aragon and austria players actions though so might rather take Scotland which is atm my most likely choice.
    Take whatever you want. I'm just imagining each country and what land is closest to them and them alone. Looking at it that way Aragon has a very big chuck since it takes Iberia, North Africa and Southern France. Hence a player on that side like Portugal or Scotland eating a bit of France would be equalizing a lot. In the end though it doesn't really matter since everything can be resolved by war and I highly doubt he'll get out of hand as much as I did.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Graerth View Post

If you still want to play in Italy, I highly recommend taking Savoy. You're a member of the HRE and start with an university (-10% tech cost, booyah), have some great mountains to camp in while at war with the blue blob, and can subjugate the smaller Italian nations quite easily. I actually considered going Savoy for our first game.
    Steam Profile - Ser Hoc

Are you guys using any mods? I recently installed Bigger Diplomacy View and Bigger Peace View and they greatly reduce the amount of scrolling needed in those menus.
    Steam: Bynn

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    I use mapmodebuttons, which arranges all the mapmodes in a bar at the bottom of the screen.