View Poll Results: What can we help you do as a guild over the next few weeks?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Help getting all the explorable achievements

4 20.00%
  • Finish levelling my crafting

0 0%
  • Help getting Dungeon Master

8 40.00%
  • Getting specific dungeon tokens

2 10.00%
  • Complete all the Living Story achievements so far

10 50.00%
  • Help getting map completion

3 15.00%
  • Levelling Alts

3 15.00%
  • Gaining some more levels in sPvP

4 20.00%
  • Getting a WvW group going

9 45.00%
  • Finishing off my legendary

5 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus hawksbane's Avatar

Post Question Time - with the break in the living story, what should be do as a guild?

There are 3 weeks until the feature patch is release, and then a few more until the next part of the living story. So in the meantime, what can we do as a guild to help you stay interested or achieve your aims before everything gets shaken up again.

This is a follow on from Monkey's post a little while back.

I am leaving the poll open for a week, so please post your thoughts as soon as possible and feel free to leave more detail in a comment, especially if you have any specific ideas for what we can do.
    Last edited by hawksbane; 13-08-2014 at 01:19 PM.
    Hawksbane | Ripley Hawkswind | Aconitum Hawkshood | Fuchsia Panthera

I forgot to come back here and write an update.

I was interested to see that nobody mentioned levelling crafting after it was mentioned before.

but the top 2 were WvW and living story.
    So we'll be re-introducing our WvW night on Thursday from 8pm; we'll be on the GH Teamspeak server and given the nature of the current matchup I may tag up for it. Anyone interested should keep an eye on the WvW happenings thread.

We will also be re-introducing the Wednesday night PvE night, to give people the chance to do guild missions if they couldn't get them on Sunday and/or get help with LS and some of the explorable achievements. This will be more of a lets see what people want to do on the night type thing.

People wanting to run dungeons for any reason I suggest you post in the Dungeon Master thread, pretty much any dungeon can be done on any given night except for the longer Arah paths, which require some organisation.
    Last edited by hawksbane; 26-08-2014 at 11:46 PM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I've clicked the ones I actually need, but will of course help with all of them
    You missed fractals...
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

so I did, also world bosses and events; but I couldn't work out how to edit the poll.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus MonkeyMonster's Avatar
    Destroying Rabbits wherever they can be found
    No legendary, alts or world completion I can be bothered with - done it twice...

There are still some general achievements to be got - not least some of the evil jps... Or opening up the new top tier trait skills on each alt.
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Tweetiti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanadu View Post
    I've clicked the ones I actually need, but will of course help with all of them
    You missed fractals...
    OMG fractals! Of course it's been a while
    Tweetiti but also (ex Knickers) Burlesque Galore, Melons of Steel and Liltweetie
    Subscribe to our RPS_GW2 Twitter: twitter.com/rps_gw2

I have 0 motivation to finish my quest for fractal level 50 at the moment and it'll stay that way until they revamp the rewards.

That said, fractals are (mostly) enjoyable and I think now's the time to help some of our guys that are stuck at low levels or are too scared to even start.

It's also holiday time for a lot of people so ArenaNet chose the hiatus wisely.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Activated Node
    And fractals!
    Valconas

It's been nearly two years, I really should do a dungeon.
    Guild Wars 2: Infiltrator Dan / Cutthroat Dan / Vile Dan / Fervent Dan

I don't think you can edit polls after they've been created, you'd need to make a new one. If you like, Duke or I could close this thread and merge the responses/posts with a new one. People who have already voted just would have to do it again (in case anyone is unsure which boxes they've ticked, the selected choices are in italics).

thanks Squiz, but I think we'll leave it as is, people can post in this thread for anything I have left off the list that they want to do. I also forgot 'guild missions' and 'sod this i'm off to play DOTA', but you can only have 10 options anway so some stuff would have to be left out.

oh and i will have to go to orr and collect karka shells and passionfruits to ascended my wiggly backpiece too
    Monksbjornsson, a glass cannon of nordic origins and gleeful slaughterer of rabbits
    Monksbane, gnarly bit of wood that rots, festers and gives you splinters of the nasty kind that really sting
    Monksgaard, a squishy human guardian badly helping to keep you alive while running away

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMonster View Post
    oh and i will have to go to orr and collect karka shells and passionfruits to ascended my wiggly backpiece too
    you'll struggle with that particular expedition.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    I'll badge it as foefire and ori collection runs timed with karka queen... no one will ever suspect a thing

edit - yeah I meant southsun you pedant :P
    Last edited by MonkeyMonster; 14-08-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksbane View Post
    maybe he found some secret risen karka that he's keeping only for himself...

PS I think I can donate some shells I have sitting in my collection, just remind me in-game.
    [GW2] The Blackfyre clan: Aliss (Guardian) Alyss (Mesmer) Lyss (Engineer) and others.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Ascended apothecary gear. What kind of crazy build are you running, Monkey?The skin doesn't change, does it?
    Have some shells and Passion flowers, remind me in game.
    GW2: Ohara Scarlett, Lord Carnelian, Ocharra Scarlett, Capita Mortuum, Lady Viridian, Lady Carnelian, Lord Viridian, Xen Adu, Ohara Scarlet

Ascended apothecary gear. What kind of crazy build are you running, Monkey?The skin doesn't change, does it?
    Have some shells and Passion flowers, remind me in game.
    Its marginally cheaperish than making another ascended... For condition necro anyway and you can't get strict dire back pieces - just the odd rabid/dire hybrids.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    But it's got healing power as major, not condition. Not that it matters much for back pieces as the numbers are small, but curious why you'd invest so much in getting it ascended.

But it's got healing power as major, not condition. Not that it matters much for back pieces as the numbers are small, but curious why you'd invest so much in getting it ascended.
    I think i had already decided to do it - and then discovered it swaps over the major trait from the exotic and I haven't been bothered to undo my initial decision...

Bunker ranger in WvW?