Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Second Left = Cooper?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus EsotericReverie's Avatar
    Third left is Rizlar. Called it.

Also, I really need that mousepad!
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Ordered! I too really prefer large mouse pads/mats, or just running the mouse on the table top if it's smooth enough. I'm going to get a nice big one now that I've got a proper desk on order, and can move my computer out of the Ivar-shelf from IKEA that I've been using for a number of years now...

But I still need one of these, obviously. Thanks for the tip!
    Steam: EsotericReverie | Origin: EsotericReverie | Planetside 2: EsotericReverie | Battle.net: Esoteric#2168

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Yeah, not that anyone cares but from the left they were based on (spoiler tagged): Laldy, B3ll3nd, myself, cannot actually remember possibly Cooper?, TWChristine, not sure again maybe Nick?, Sinomatic.

Apologies to anyone involved, it wasn't really meant to misrepresent anyone or even be seen by anyone, just form the seed of character ideas. Hopefully someone found it entertaining anyway! Cei, Boris and Eso tied with 1 correct identification each.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus BasicPauly's Avatar
    Id personally love to see that idea continued upon! Coloured up and such.

Naturally it would take your willingness and time, but I can just imagine a large image with half of the outfit oldies and regulars represented in some way .

I do love how that RPS one came out, and again its awesome to see our logo lovechild being made tangible in yet another way, but I had to go and order myself one with a Boba Fett insignia on it. Ill post up a picture when I eventually get the thing.
    Steam: basicpaul | Origin: BasicPaul

Quote Originally Posted by Rizlar View Post
    Yeah, not that anyone cares but from the left they were based on (spoiler tagged): Laldy, B3ll3nd, myself, cannot actually remember possibly Cooper?, TWChristine, not sure again maybe Nick?, Sinomatic.

Apologies to anyone involved, it wasn't really meant to misrepresent anyone or even be seen by anyone, just form the seed of character ideas. Hopefully someone found it entertaining anyway! Cei, Boris and Eso tied with 1 correct identification each.
    I found it entertaining.
    I really have no idea who's who in that line-up, (though, for some reason, I guessed the first one on left as Laldy, too.) And whether or not they actually look like the people they represent, I wouldn't really know, either. But I do like the cut of their jib.
    Now, I realize that you may not wanna name them (without their ok) but which one is you? (Or, if you aren't there, you should sketch yourself in.)
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Finding Good Homes For Unwanted Games Since January, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by moms View Post
    I found it entertaining.
    I really have no idea who's who in that line-up, (though, for some reason, I guessed the first one on left as Laldy, too.) And whether or not they actually look like the people they represent, I wouldn't really know, either. But I do like the cut of their jib.
    Now, I realize that you may not wanna name them (without their ok) but which one is you? (Or, if you aren't there, you should sketch yourself in.)
    He did say he is the third from the left.

Quote Originally Posted by BasicPauly View Post
    He did say he is the third from the left.
    D'oh.
    That's what I get for trying to read the forums while working (and probably why I accidently called Dr. Verghese Dr. Vanu, just now.)

- just retire, fer christsakes.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Secondary Hivemind Nexus jaguar skills's Avatar
    Still amazed that you all believe Rizlar. He's trolling you all. I was right the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye West
    I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Nope, the one on the right is definitely Laldy.

Nope, the one on the right is definitely Laldy.
    While the one on the left looks like Dr Verghese.
    "Bring me my purse."

please visit
    the Game Orphanage

Lesser Hivemind Node TWChristine's Avatar

Oh my god! I can't even begin to express how honored I am, seriously! I guess I always feel like because I'm rarely in the game (although I fool around on the forums quite a bit..) that perhaps I was kind of an outlier, despite how much I wanted to really be a part of the group. Just the fact that someone thought of me when doodling something brings such a huge smile to my face! I guess it's kind of sad too in a way.. But anyway, it really means a lot!
    Steam: Am I Doing This Right?
    Rock, Pen&Paper, Shotgun

I shut down The Quanta Cat.

Activated Node
    Ordered!

Being colourblind meant I had to get text in white cause I can't match the purple though

I actually picked myself out of that Rizlar, so job's a good'un

On the mousemat topic: is it a decent surface for playing on?

Depends on what kind of 'play' you're interested in.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by sinomatic View Post
    Really? Considering I have no idea what you actually look like that would be kind of an amazing coincidence!

Unless you deduced it from the fact that it was either gonna be you or Moms (who wasn't actually around when I drew that)?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki_MGF View Post
    Ordered!

Being colourblind meant I had to get text in white cause I can't match the purple though
    Text, in the logo?

Does the site not have a HEX value input that you could have pulled from photoshop or something?

The way I saw it, even if its a really shit mouse mat, its like 62 pence, so I can just keep it as a cool thing to have. If im really impressed with the quality though, I might look out for the offer next time and get a couple more :P.

Maybe order some for joke christmas gifts in a secret santa.

It's decent. Surface is standard cloth mousemat, bottom is grip rubber (won't move around on desk). Only downside is size. If you move your mouse a lot, you tend to go over the top or bottom end of it on occasion.

Really? Considering I have no idea what you actually look like that would be kind of an amazing coincidence!

Unless you deduced it from the fact that it was either gonna be you or Moms (who wasn't actually around when I drew that)?
    Well I know I've got short dark hair, and it looks most like me (though skinnier) out of that lot.

(And I know what moms looks like anyhow lol).

Back on topic: I'm torn....if I get one, do I get outfit logo proper, or BANANARAFFE?!

Well I know I've got short dark hair, and it looks most like me (though skinnier) out of that lot.

(And I know what moms looks like anyhow lol).

Back on topic: I'm torn....if I get one, do I get outfit logo proper, or BANANARAFFE?!
    get both. Its like 62 pence each! :P Just need to make two accounts.