Brandon Boyer's new website - Venus Patrol?

has anyone else noticed this? Brandon Boyer, formally of offworld, is looking for funding via kickstarter for his new website, Venus Patrol.

I'm confused because Venus Patrol is also an awesome flight combat game that RPS posted about earlier in the year.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Welp, they've more than achieved their cash-money goal so my wallet can remain unvexed (oh good), but it looks like one to watch. Thanks for the heads up! (It looks like the creator of the game is involved too, according to the blurb on the Kickstarter page.)

Obscure Node
    It is a little confusing for now because I haven't yet posted the update on how the two things co-exist, but VP (the website) has been so named with full complicity of Neil Thapen of VP (the game), and will even use some of VP (the game)'s assets (as you can see on the site and in the video).

Happy to be on some radars, though! And I hope I can still vex ColOfNature's wallet with some of the super wicked stuff that's coming out through the Kickstarter! (the new Superbrothers & Vlambeer & Adam Canabalt games are gonna be reeeeally nice, I think!)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ColOfNature's Avatar
    Ah well. It's the end of the month, my wallet is lean - I doubt it would survive the attention. Maybe next time... :) I assume they'll be available for purchase after the project goes live?
    Last edited by ColOfNature; 30-09-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonnn View Post
    It is a little confusing for now because I haven't yet posted the update on how the two things co-exist, but VP (the website) has been so named with full complicity of Neil Thapen of VP (the game), and will even use some of VP (the game)'s assets (as you can see on the site and in the video).
    Yeah man it sounds like a great venture, and I'm glad to hear you've got ample funding to get going. I loved VP so this iteration is a nice surprise. all the best with it.