Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar

The new plugin is effin me in the a

Load time got multiplied because of some faulty plugin, probably the reddit one, and I can't block it with ABP :(

2nded it is just crashing my browser, :/
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Same here. Be good if this was fixed, it's horrifically slow at the moment.

Huh, this is weird. It's the same plugin as before, but this time waiting til the page has loaded to go get the social media widgets. What browsers are y'all using?

IE9 , < hides ><HIDES>

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Huh, this is weird. It's the same plugin as before, but this time waiting til the page has loaded to go get the social media widgets. What browsers are y'all using?
    Chrome here. Makes it hang badly. I have twitter, reddit and facebook supposedly blocked on RPS, but something is still causing a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by TimA View Post
    Chrome here. Makes it hang badly. I have twitter, reddit and facebook supposedly blocked on RPS, but something is still causing a problem.
    Same than this guy.

Firefox + No Script. And then subscribe to shake of the ad-avoiding guilt. Seriously, if you've got the time to be an RPS reader and the cash monies to be a computer gamer person then you almost definitely have the money to subscribe and keep RPS in Gins, Tonics and Spiced Rums for a few months. I think it's comes at about 0.11% of my net salary, and I get paid fuck all... Or do I? Should be able to work it out from what I've just said. I'm rambling. Goodnight.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Quote Originally Posted by measurements View Post
    Firefox + No Script. And then subscribe to shake of the ad-avoiding guilt. Seriously, if you've got the time to be an RPS reader and the cash monies to be a computer gamer person then you almost definitely have the money to subscribe and keep RPS in Gins, Tonics and Spiced Rums for a few months. I think it's comes at about 0.11% of my net salary, and I get paid fuck all... Or do I? Should be able to work it out from what I've just said. I'm rambling. Goodnight.
    I'm don't earn enough money to feed Firefox thirty gigazillions of RAM, but thanks for the advice. Adblock Plus is enough.

I get some message about a script running slowy or something then it crashes my browser. Tried at both home and work and each computer hangs with IE8. Is this going to be fixed or wot?

@Sidorovich,

My workaround has been to click on the very first post before all the scripts get going then just view each post individually.