I was at the Stagconf and got away richer in mind.

This may count as a bit of selfpromotion, as I did work there, but the Story Telling And Games Conference was awesome. I got to see it for free, as I recorded the entire thing, and I am editing the material as we speak. (sortof)

their website is here, but a short summary by me:
    Of all the speakers, my favourites were:
    - Alexis Kennedy of Echo Bazaar & Night Circus, on experimental storytelling. (echo bazaar was a research project on storytelling!)
    - James Wallis of RPGs The Extraordinary Adventures of Baron Münchhausen (its actually without an umlaut, but the baron wouldve had one if he were really a baron) and Once Upon A Time.
    - Hal Barwood - Writer of Indiana Jones & The Fate Of Atlantis, and many countless other things. He was my absolute favourite, he is so lovely, and afterwards, we chatted for some time about the movie industry, as I'm more part of that as the games industry atm.
    - Richard Dansky - Currently writer of all story content of Tom Clancy based games, he had a fantastic talk. His comments on achievements as on the xbox or in steam were simply wonderful.

There were some other talks, but those are the ones that stood out for me.

Im not sure where the vids are going to end up, there will surely be a trailer of sorts, maybe excerpts will be free, but aside from that. Also, who knows, because there are so many people involved in development, as well as storytelling in games here on RPS, maybe we can cut some kind of deal.. I'll talk to the organisers.
    Last edited by QuantaCat; 06-10-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Selfpromotion is the best promotion. Update us wen you finish editing and have uploaded the thing. :*)

Will do, but as I said, I dont know in what way they will be available. Could just as easily be a DVD or digital download buying thing you need to pay for.. Im just the technician, so to say :D
    - Tom De Roeck.

monochrom & verse publications

"Quantacat's name is still recognised even if he watches on with detached eyes like Peter Molyneux over a cube in 3D space, staring at it with tears in his eyes, softly whispering... Someday they'll get it."