Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar

The Bridge - And Yet It Moves meets Escher?

Well this popped out of nowhere on me!The official website claims that there will be a demo up today, but that has yet to be seen. Apparently the game is finished and just waiting to be released! It looks gorgeous.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    (link to rps article in case anyone missed it: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011...ng-the-bridge/)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I believe that article was published on one of the days my graphics card was broken... So that would make sense. Regardless, that demo should (hopefully?) be up soon.

I saw that this beautiful game will be out on steam the 22 february... what do you think about it?

Bits of that trailer remind me of Echochrome

Wow and i didn't know that game.. unfortunately is only for Playstation

Obscure Node
    The Bridge reminds me of Braid for some reason. I don't remember if Braid as any good though.

Yeah, I was intrigued to see this show up in Steam's news popup. It certainly has a very distinctive aesthetic. Having just visited an Escher exhibition (and got a t-shirt) I feel like I should give this one a go.

I like having a lot of games to play that bend or break reality. Last month Closure took up a lot of my brain power, and now I have Antichamber to wrap my head around. I look forward to this trend continuing.