Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    it just struck me that i might be on a different time zone to you labbes, so are we playing 5-6 UK time? or another time zone... i'll try be on around these hours regardless

Ok so me and Labbes just played out our matches....

results were as follows:

Sweedums 2 - Labbes 0

they were fun matches, and i think Labbes is going to put the replays into dropbox for anyone who is interested. He went with a 9pool opening in each game and used queens and roaches as a defensive force to try to build economy and take a later natural, whereas i went for a 14gas/14Pool build with aggressive speedling play and an earlier expansion. I was able to win overall by using the lings to keep map control and gain an upper hand in the economy.

Looking forward to playing the winner of the PvP battle :D

Replays should be uploaded.

(I do the best walloffs ever.)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    The Queen walloffs were epic :)

I'm on and in the chatroom at the moment, if Creeping happens to pop on.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Sorry for the long wait on our game. I did see Creepingdeth on last night, but I was in the middle of playing some 3v3 with real world mates. I propose either 7-7.30 tonight (although, I can only play until a about 8.15,) or 8-8.30 tomorrow. Possibly Friday afternoon too, but that will likely be dominated by BF3.

Network Hub
    I should be able to make it on for 8pm tonight, all things well. If not, I am free all day Friday if you can pry yourself away from BF3

Network Hub
    Right, Vandelay and I managed to get our games done this evening. It ended up 2-1 to me, so I guess the final is me vs. Sweedums :/ I've played Sweedums before, this wont end well for me! We'll play something tomorrow afternoon, most likely around 4 or 5ish.

That last game between me and Van was pretty hairy in some places, mostly down to my brilliant ability to not react! I'll look about uploading the replays soon, if anyone is interested.

I'm definitely interested in the replays :) gl against Sweedums, you are going to need it (I'll try to obs :D)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Very disappointed :(.

Creeping played well and made me learn the power of Chargelots and Archons. I may have to borrow that build. Really enjoyable games though and it sounded like Sweedums enjoyed himself spectating it, particularly the last one.

I've uploaded the games for all to see, as well as to point and laugh at.

Good luck to you both in the final.

ok me and creepingdeth just played our games, and i won 2-0... YAY!

also, i took the liberty of streaming it, and we were both on voice chat while we played... my microphone is VERY loud for some reason, so bare that in mind :/

http://www.twitch.tv/sweedums/b/298575843

Congratulations, Sweedums :)
    Vandelay, I'll add you in SC2, and I basically have time all the time. So just give me a nudge when you're free.