Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quite a few of us playing tonight, add me up if you want to join in for some team games!

Obscure Node
    Fellbane.534, diamond zerg, up for some team games every so often ^^

Obscure Node
    Hey, in the channel right now, seems a little quiet, what with me making it a total of 3.

Anyways, i'm masters with all 3 races and play on EU/NA and korea so.. if any of you guys want to play/practice chat sc2 i'll be hanging around in the chat-channel :).

Haven't really played for about 5 weeks but the rust comes off quickly :) hope to see more around.

edit: i used to be fairly big into the sc2 community, doing some coaching/running tournaments when i was in the top200 etc, i just love to play/chat/help people out
    Last edited by Squirm; 01-09-2011 at 09:53 PM. Reason: for the love

Obscure Node
    PooSlapper.655, diamond terran, mostly playing 1v1 but interested in doing some team games for fun :)

Also interested in playing protoss/zerg for fun as well, although I don't really know how!

Feel free to add me RPS is the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Squirm View Post
    Hey, in the channel right now, seems a little quiet, what with me making it a total of 3.

Anyways, i'm masters with all 3 races and play on EU/NA and korea so.. if any of you guys want to play/practice chat sc2 i'll be hanging around in the chat-channel :).

Haven't really played for about 5 weeks but the rust comes off quickly :) hope to see more around.

edit: i used to be fairly big into the sc2 community, doing some coaching/running tournaments when i was in the top200 etc, i just love to play/chat/help people out
    Haha yes that's normal. You'd think RPS would be exactly the sort of place that Starcraft players would read, and they must have a readership of hundreds of thousands - which makes it strange that so few players are interested. I've tried advertising this thread a few times in other threads or comments on articles, but there is still surprisingly little interest - still I've met all of my regular starcraft buddies through here :)

Network Hub
    I haven't played much since beta but I watch it a ton and I'm thinking about getting into it, I'm just worried I'll get obsessed with getting good hehe.

I am a bronze league player but would like to play a few games haven't played in months now must check out you friendly RPS crowd

Quote Originally Posted by cairbre View Post
    I am a bronze league player but would like to play a few games haven't played in months now must check out you friendly RPS crowd
    I'm also a Bronze league player -- feel free to add me, and we can get some games going. :-)

What is your battle account id? I will send you a friend request probably have to wait until tomorrow as I have 'real world' stuff to do this evening after work.

I'm going to be on most of today, anyone gold-ish fancy a few team games?

im up for a few games from time to time. If anyone wants to add me in game my name is Sweedums, ID no. is 725

just say in the description ur from RPS and ill happily accept the request :)

Obscure Node
    Sorry about the thread Necro, but someone linked it in a comment... Im up for games, and also able to teach some basics if someone is found to be worse than me (not a sure thing by any stretch!) Im mainly a protoss player but have been loving random recently, and my best ranking is rank 1 in diamond, random 4v4, although working up in other areas atm, only just getting into 1v1.

Gand - 934

Mention your from RPS when you add me!

Network Hub
    So I just started getting into SC2. Played my placement matches and won two, both against unranked opponents. So now I'm in Silver and have been kind of afraid to play any actual games 'cause I'm terribad :P

Anyone have any good tips for newbies, good resources and such? (Been watching Day9s Newbie Tuesdays and the like.)

ID: WebCole ID No: 197

Quote Originally Posted by Web Cole View Post
    So I just started getting into SC2. Played my placement matches and won two, both against unranked opponents. So now I'm in Silver and have been kind of afraid to play any actual games 'cause I'm terribad :P

Anyone have any good tips for newbies, good resources and such? (Been watching Day9s Newbie Tuesdays and the like.)

ID: WebCole ID No: 197
    Day9 is an excellent resource! Also, watch your own replays, *especially* looking at the data at the top left (you can choose different things) you will see things you can't normally work out in the game i.e. how many workers each of you has, etc. You will learn a lot.

Come join us for some team games if you want and I can give you more advice: HexagonalB 596

Activated Node
    I haven't been about AT ALL lately. I'm glad that there still seems to be some activity in this thread =]

Been a bit too busy for a while and fell out of playing SC2 for a while, and am now free enough to consider getting back into it. So might be up for some battle.net get-togethers =]

Obscure Node
    I'm a really rusty mid-level silver looking to shake off the rust and clean the cobwebs. I really want to get back into actually playing instead of just watching streams and Day[9]...

Obscure Node
    Nesadi 908

Zerg, haven't played in a while, although I've been practicing every day with a friend this past week. I do mainly team games, if anybody is interested. Currently platinum with my friend.

Activated Node
    I have no idea how you're supposed to roll in team games, come to think of it. I've only ever played 1v1. Is it easier or harder? lol

Gaz.370 on EU and Amagi.281 on NA

Am Gold/Silver 1v1 but only got promoted from Bronze this season despite playing a decent amount and watching a fuck ton of SC2 since the summer. My main race is supposedly Zerg (Silver EU) but after getting a cheap US account I qualified as a Plat Protoss there but chain surrendered some games to go down to somewhere I was more comfortable playing. Play a fair amount of team games with mates but always up for more SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by StormTec View Post
    I have no idea how you're supposed to roll in team games, come to think of it. I've only ever played 1v1. Is it easier or harder? lol
    It's less competitive, but there are a different set of strategies to understand and if you have a poorly coordinated team then you'll get steamrolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Gaz.370 on EU and Amagi.281 on NA

Am Gold/Silver 1v1 but only got promoted from Bronze this season despite playing a decent amount and watching a fuck ton of SC2 since the summer. My main race is supposedly Zerg (Silver EU) but after getting a cheap US account I qualified as a Plat Protoss there but chain surrendered some games to go down to somewhere I was more comfortable playing. Play a fair amount of team games with mates but always up for more SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by jplayer01 View Post
    Nesadi 908

Zerg, haven't played in a while, although I've been practicing every day with a friend this past week. I do mainly team games, if anybody is interested. Currently platinum with my friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
    I'm a really rusty mid-level silver looking to shake off the rust and clean the cobwebs. I really want to get back into actually playing instead of just watching streams and Day[9]...

Add me then and a load of us can do some team games together, I'm hexagonalb / 596 on Starcraft, and HexagonalBolts on steam if you ask me for a game on there I'm almost always up for one - Just mention that you're off RPS.
    Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 05-12-2011 at 12:06 PM.