Quote Originally Posted by The Innocent View Post
    You, sir, are awesome.
    I spew words about Videogames, SEO and general geekery at Jaketucker.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gand View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Web Cole View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweedums View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jplayer01 View Post
    I just added all of you by the way, the game doesn't allow you to send a message with the add, so I thought I'd notify you here that I am not a random weirdo off a 4v4 you played 3 months ago. Lets play some team games soon.

I've added everybody as well. I'm looking for some practice partners at the moment, so if I see you online I'll hassle you for some games!

Hey, can I play on the EU server even if I'm in the states? I was a platinum player about a year ago but ultimately found that the stress/increased heartrate of competitive play was too taxing a hobby for me to continue. None of my friends play anymore either, so it'd be really great to just relax with a string of no-commitment games.

My name on there is Django.

You need to have an EU version of SC2 (it's region-locked, unfortunately). Are there no other US-region RPS players about?

I'm not sure if this topic's still considered alive, but seeing how there's still folks in the RPS channel I'll give it a shot.

I'm Antares (691), Platinum Zerg fresh out of the placement matches. I'd love to play with or against some fellow RPSers.

If anyone wants to play, I'm Kirrus (730). I'll probably be bronze when I re-rank (last placed a while ago!) but more than happy to play anyone

Hi, I'm Universal (153)
    I'm incredibly, perhaps even impressively awful though...

Quote Originally Posted by Universal Hamster View Post
    Hi, I'm Universal (153)
    I'm incredibly, perhaps even impressively awful though...
    Co-op vs AI then? :)

Quote Originally Posted by kirrus View Post
    Co-op vs AI then? :)
    On a good day with a fair wind behind me I can best the AI on normal difficulty three times out of ten.

Obscure Node
    WiP (706)
    It's been a while since i've played, was ~silver a few seasons ago. Would be nice to have a consistent playing partner!

Obscure Node
    karaluh.968 EU I would consider myself medicore bronze, but got placed in platinum, so my ass is currently a kick magnet. Also: achievements. I can do whatever.

Now that Heart of the Swarm is on the horizon I hope we can revive this thread or maybe start a new one. As frequent players move to HotS the WoL ladder will probably get less stressful for people who are not that good at Starcraft. HotS also has a non-ranked matchmaking which helps casual players prevent the laddering stress.

Anyways, I would like to find some people for team games in WoL or HotS. I'm in the EU region high Platinum 4v4. So, I play for fun. Anyone here who always writes gl hf and truly means it?

I haven't really played SC2 since shortly after launch but it's always nagged me that I should have spent more time on it. Maybe HotS will be a chance to pick it up again. I'm BeardofBees (365) and am pretty terrible. Maybe I'll see some of you around...

Hi, I added you. Don't worry about skill.

Anybody else? Yesterday night a random ally cannon rushed, failed, called our team noobs and attacked my building with his probes. New low ...

Obscure Node
    Hey all id play some games as well if anyone was interested, i havent really played much though so im not overly good :P my name is Athion#2547

Hi, can't find you under this battletag and number.

Obscure Node
    ok sorry try Athruin

Nope, doesn't work. You are in the EU region? Other than that you might want to check your number. AFAIK there is an account number and one for the game itself. Or just add me: shugyosha#826

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    I'm a terran player who got to platinum (finally) last summer before quitting. Thinking about rejoining for HOTS. Are there many RPSers who play?