Hybrid View

Network Hub

Rage Across Detroit: Werewolf the Apocalypse chronicle looking for players

So here's the deal. I run a weekly Werewolf: the Apocalypse game, over t'internets, every Sunday evening (Starting 6pm UK time, ending when my brain gives up from exhaustion). Due to a couple of folks dropping out, I'm on the lookout for one or two additional players.

As per the thread title, the game is set in current-day Detroit (with a few adjustments for story stuff because I've never been to Detroit). We've just wrapped up our first story arc, dismantling a Wyrm-tainted security firm in an out-of-town industrial park, so it's a good time to bring in some new blood to the pack.

If any RPSer is interested in joining a Werewolf: the Apocalypse game set in the original World of Darkness, please, let me know in this thread and I can supply extra information. This is purely a recruitment thread, this is not WoD/White Wolf general. Please, no old/new WoD bashing. Thanks, gentlefolks. Tholks.

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    Just wondering how you do it. Is it over skype, or what is your setup? Im assuming if you run a regular game, you are playing with people who know the game?

Network Hub
    We play via text chat, as it's easier for us to RP and coordinate. The active players are one veteran player, and one who's new to the game. So newness isn't a disadvantage if you're interested. I can get you a copy of the rulebook and Player's Guide.

Network Hub Peter Radiator Full Pig's Avatar
    I was just curious, 6 on sunday is already commited. I just remember the game myself and my two brothers played of this, breifly. The rule book is the book where the cover looks like its been slashed open by claws?

Network Hub
    Yeah, yeah it is. It's a pretty good time if you have a good group, which I've managed. Just a shame that circumstances have forced a smaller group :/