Freelancer main campaign mod

I'm about to play Freelancer for the first time. Can someone recommend a mod that just will improve the experience (i.e. graphically)?

I want to play through the original campaign first before getting stuck in to any of the total conversions.
    "Give all your money to CoD. Give yourself to CoD. Play only CoD. There are no other games. Nothing else matters. Shoot the men. Shoot all the men. Shoot them all the time."

Editor, Control Command Escape

Steam | Raptr

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Just had a look on ModDB and couldn't find a purely graphic enhancement mod. There are some, but only with other, usually campaign altering ones.
    Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Activated Node
    Have a browse through here: http://www.lancersreactor.com/

;)

Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    There are some, but only with other, usually campaign altering ones.
    This seems to be the case after a lot of digging. Crossfire promises to improve the graphics a great deal, but is a campaign set after the events of the main storyline.
    "Give all your money to CoD. Give yourself to CoD. Play only CoD. There are no other games. Nothing else matters. Shoot the men. Shoot all the men. Shoot them all the time."

Steam | Raptr

Hmm. I found this which might do the trick: http://procyonserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2356

Steam | Raptr