Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1495
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    I was about to link the Interlace - Boiler Room video from YT but it's deleted for some reason.

So, since fix8:sed8 updated his Facebook and demo songs are on Yt, posting what I'm listning...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    FROTHING AT MOUTH. They're playing near me the day before my birthday, but I might have to drive down to Austin for a second dosage.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    iVardensphere - Scatterface v3 is out today, thats what I will be listening to.

Version of Sentient Wave Form from past Scatterface release. Got a v3 update in the new release.

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDog View Post
    New OPN is altogether more exciting.
    *deep sigh* *lights cigarette*

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpier View Post
    New qotsa-album, like clockwork. Seems ok so far, no killer songs yet though.
    Preposterous! Without looking back at the list, there's My God Is The Sun, I Sat By The Ocean, Smooth Sailing and the ridiculously fantastic I Appear Missing. There are certainly a few tracks that are a little peculiar, even by QOTSA standards, but there's not one track I dislike on the album. It kicks significant amounts of ass. Also, I want to re-emphasise I Appear Missing. It's one of their best tracks, easy.

Also been listening to Little Boots - Nocturnes. I didn't realise it was released back in January, especially considering that she's had a fair bit of material floating around for a bit. Some of that has made it into the second album and it's a lot more consistent and energetic than the first. Also, a fair bit better. Highlights include Confusion, Shake, Crescendo and Satellite. Nothing that I dislike, really. It's a fun electro-pop serving. A little disappointed it didn't include Headphones, but considering what else she's put out online and elsewhere, I'm optimistic that there'll be a lot of content from her soon.

There's also the new KT Tunstall album, Invisible Empire/Crescent Moon. I'm...unsure of this, mostly because compared to the loud, fast albums above that I've been listening in contrast to this, I'm not sure if I've properly been in the correct mood to absorb it properly. It's pleasant and quite in-keeping with some of the more material back on the first album, which after the last one I'll gladly take, but it seems a little off, for some reason that I can't properly explain. Initially it had a problem that I prescribed to Mumford and Sons, that the tracks sort of blur into each other because there's not too much distinctive about each track. Highlights are a little harder to disseminate, but I can definitely call on Waiting On The Heart, Honeydew, Made Of Glass and the non-radio version of Feel It All (it's just far and away better, has so much more mood to it. The radio edit is included at the end though, but I don't see too much to it). This'll definitely require a more direct listening session or two.

So it's 2.75 out of 3, which isn't half bad I say.

In other music that JG likes, I know Lissie performed a new song on the radio earlier (yesterday?) but I'm not sure what it was seeing as I did gone and missed it. All I know is Shameless is pretty good, although the swearing in it seems jarring for a reason I can't quite pin down.

Powered by Steam. And biscuits. I'm also a twit and dabble in creative writing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The JG Man View Post
    Preposterous! Without looking back at the list, there's My God Is The Sun, I Sat By The Ocean, Smooth Sailing and the ridiculously fantastic I Appear Missing. There are certainly a few tracks that are a little peculiar, even by QOTSA standards, but there's not one track I dislike on the album. It kicks significant amounts of ass. Also, I want to re-emphasise I Appear Missing. It's one of their best tracks, easy.
    I said no killer songs yet (this was said basically after the first listen through) ;-) I appear missing is indeed awesome, and both it and My god is the sun has gone into heavy rotation on my regular playlist. Might be their best album since Songs for the deaf, although I really like Lullabies to.

Obscure Node
    Tommy Emmanuel

Network Hub
    Vaguely related to OPN, this is an interesting article on sci-fi/"future" music. Give The-Drum a listen and ignore the slightly dodgy first paragraph.

Inspired by the book thread on this fair forum:

Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Seeing Goat tonight. Giggling with excitement.

Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus coldvvvave's Avatar
    If only the show itself was as good as its OST( the instrumental parts of it).

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Sigar View Post
    You are an enemy of gaming.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus DaftPunk's Avatar
    Once more into the Fray.
    Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
    Live and die on this day
    Live...and die...on this day..

Soundtrack from THE GREY movie,really touching stuff.
    ... I take the lives of a few to protect the lives of many. I commit acts of war to preserve the greater peace. I take no joy in killing, but make no mistake; I'll do what needs to be done. Because it's my job. It's my duty. My name is Sam Fisher, and I am a Splinter Cell.

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by coldvvvave View Post
    If only the show itself was as good as its OST( the instrumental parts of it).
    Yeah it starts quite well at first but then it turns into a typical shounen battle anime. Manga is a bit better but the twist is overused (everything is titan, including the wall!).

But this one is good, perfectly sums up the atmosphere of the anime:

Better than manga and it heightens the experience if you didn't read it before watching this show. The use of drone ambient is very well done to emphasise the tension and discomfort of the scenes,coupled that with the use of rotoscoping that can show subtle movement of the characters. All in all anime of the season.
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM

https://soundcloud.com/bigdadasound/...-by-uncle-dugs

Rib cage rattling old time Jungle mix. Annoy your neighbours.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar

I just can't get it out of my head. It's so god damn good.