Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node

Wow, this album is amazing.

Goat - Goatman
    Open-faced sandwiches are upon you whether you would risk it or not.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    @ Dubbill

Ooh I'm liking that.

---

Really liking this song, will need to seek out the album for a listen.

Last edited by Lambchops; 19-09-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Network Hub
    Natasha Khan is back! Gonna be hard to match her last album, and I'll be honest the few tracks I've heard make me feel like she's gone backwards a little. Or maybe just in a different direction than I'd prefer, but the songs still sound good. Have to wait and see what the album is like.

Also, this Visionist mix that was on Dusk & Blackdown's Rinse show is amazing and I don't know why I haven't posted it sooner.

http://soundcloud.com/visionist/rins...blackdown-show

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Lambchops's Avatar
    I bought Two Suns and Fur and Gold pretty much as soon as I got back from Bestival and am rather looking forward to the new album. Laura is an absolutely gorgeous song (coming from not having heard any of her music before it was the highlight of her Bestival set for me).

Network Hub
    Yeah the songs are certainly gorgeous, she's too good to make anything totally duff. But after the leap from Fur and Gold to Two Suns, which established her pretty well, I was hoping she'd go a bit nuts on this one. Then again I haven't heard half of it!

Psychedelic rock. The new album is bloody brilliant, and can be listened from Spotify. Including a cover of "Your Head is Reeling" by Ultimate Spinach

Also, I've been listening to a lot of Light Asylum (warning: flashing lights) lately. Awesome... electronic music, I guess? Love the vocalist's sound, powerful.

Activated Node

Obscure Node
    One Day by Matisyahu.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar

Oh man, I've only heard the Shlohmo remix ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UKY9...eature=related ) of that before. Nice to see the original is so great. She's way the goods.

Network Hub AlonePlusEasyTarget's Avatar

The album is really solid and they added more layers to their sound which makes it even more enjoyable to listen to. It kinda remind me a bit of The United States of America so err can anyone suggest more of these types of albums? I don't know how to describe it to be honest (lolpleb).

My favourite tracks are Endors Toi, Mind Mischief and Why Won't They Talk to Me.
    7:03 AM - Alone + Easy Target: sscscccccacescsqaqdsqsqqsqqqeeeeeeeeeeeseesqecccee eeeedsssssssssqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeq
    7:03 AM - The Player of Games: Play by email, FPS edition

Steam|Last.FM

Network Hub
    Come on here, listen to great Lianne La Havas song for the first time, scroll down and hear a nice remix, then notice on the FACT website one of my favourites Laurel Halo has also done a remix of the same song.

So, Lianne La Havas, eh?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    I find that KT Tunstall doesn't get as much love as she deserves, sitting here as I am listening to her first album (Eye to the Telescope). I say this despite the fact I thought her last album wasn't exactly amazing (although there are definitely some great tracks on there) but on the whole just offers a nice sound. So, I'll just leave this here. I remember watching that particular Jools Holland (for those unaware, a weekly live-music show on the BBC where a variety of acts play, regardless of prominence and genre) and, like the rest of the audience for her performance, being completely mesmerised and impressed.