Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar

Kickstarter for awesome boardgame: Mutant Meeples

Hi all,

I know there are a few boardgamers among you.

Last week was an awesome happening called the Spiel 2011, in which around 200k rather international visitors gathered to stare in wonder at the beauty of boardgames.

One of them stood very much out for me, and it's now live on Kickstarter:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...utant-meeples#

If you like boardgames, there's a 90% chance that you like Ricochet Robots (or "Rasender Roboter" as it's known in German).

Mutant Meeple is Ricochet Robots on speed - four times the size, eight robots and every one of them having special abilities, but not all of them available to all players at any given turn. In short, it's awesome, and fully deserves to be kickstarted. Doubly so if you like the aforementioned Ricochet Robot.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus pakoito's Avatar
    Looks awesome for a print&play if I ever find someone else who likes board games.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    And they made the Kickstarter. Whoo! So looking forward to getting my copy in February - anyone want to drop by and play? ;)
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.