Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    I got Ghostbusters, too. I've only played a bit of it, but my impression so far is that the writing is surprisingly good (movie writers being notoriously bad at writing for games), but the acting is surprisingly bad (given that it's delivered by the original cast; it's not terrible acting by game standards, of course, but expectations were higher).

Activated Node
    I'm planning on getting an Overlord game, is there one that's better than the others as I don't fancy getting all three? Thanks

I got Penumbra: Black Plague and Requiem. Hopefully there's less combat in them than Overture.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by airtekh View Post
    I got Penumbra: Black Plague and Requiem. Hopefully there's less combat in them than Overture.
    From what I understand, one of the two (or maybe both... I can't remember!) has no combat whatsoever.

GentlemanJimStacy... What's your Steam Id.. PM me

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by piggydiggy View Post
    I'm planning on getting an Overlord game, is there one that's better than the others as I don't fancy getting all three? Thanks
    Raising Hell is an expansion pack for Overlord 1, I would say that Overlord 2 is probably the better game but they are both fairly similar

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Bioshock for something like 3.50, in yet another case of telling myself I won't buy anything else from steam until Christmas, but deciding that "it's only the price of a couple of sandwiches..." and capitulating.

Nothing so far, I wanted Zombie Driver but my new credit card is not friendly with steam for unknown reason.

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by airtekh View Post
    None at all in those two, thankfully. Black Plague is the best of the series and has a place somewhere in my un-sorted list of favorite games ever. Requiem is very different from the first two as its entirely puzzle-based and feels more like a spin-off.

Quote Originally Posted by redspielened View Post
    The 2 Sherlock Holmes games, Bioshock 1&2 and Dracula: Origin. I was tempted to buy Amnesia and Penumbra but I am usually bored of this stuff, it's not really scary to me so the appeal isn't there. I would've gotten Dead Space pack but I know I won't play them any time soon and they were 15 pounds so... meh.
    Usually, I'd agree with you, but Amnesia truly is scary. Brilliantly paced and well done.

I got Painkiller, Vampire and Bioshock 2. I've already played Bioshock 2, but that was on a ps3 I no longer have, and I reckon it's time enough for a hard run anyway. With ze graphics. I'm looking forward to ze graphics.