Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I do creative writing at university so I should probably try and write a bit about it! Sorry for not giving a turn in over the past couple of days I was extraordinarily busy, I might be a bit busy until wednesday but hopefully should be able to send in a turn, and will be very free from then for the next few months.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hexagonalbolts View Post
    I do creative writing at university so I should probably try and write a bit about it!
    You poor disillusioned bastard... (I studied creative writing. Why yes, I am working retail years later, why do you ask?)
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    You poor disillusioned bastard... (I studied creative writing. Why yes, I am working retail years later, why do you ask?)
    Hehe. Well, technically, english literature with a few modules dabbling in creative writing - not that that's going to make me a millionaire any time soon. At least I shall rule hell though.

I apologise if I'm a little slow to submit over the next couple of days, I'll be having a very hectic time.

Sorry guys! Just got a PM from Jolima saying you're waiting on me. I checked a couple of days ago and I was up to date, but apparently I've lagged behind now.

Again, sorry, I'll make sure I get back to checking it every evening just in case.

(Did you know how stressful it can be organising a 10 month trip to the other side of the world? Yeah, that's my excuse, but I'll be better now.)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Who is this upstart fiend Zholmakan who dares...DARES...beard me in my own den. Your time is coming sonny!

Indeed, my time IS coming! Now best you scurry out of my way and pay your dues before I take note of you.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Et tu Jolima? I thought you were cool dude! Now it's entirely on...!

Hey, I'm settling for taking just the one PoP here. Tsk, there's just no appreciation for mercy these days.

;p

Yes, fight amongst yourselves and ignore ol' chubby over here (seriously, why didn't I pick a cooler board piece?).

Also managed to get 2 turns submitted last night, so I feel less terrible.

Lesser Hivemind Node
    GNAH do I have a fundamental misunderstanding of combat here? How did you not have -8 to your melee Jolima?!
    Last edited by Sarigs; 02-12-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Rage mispelling!

I did. 17 from base melee + 1 for random "battle advantage" - 8 for combat cards = 10. Remove your melee of 7 gives a difference of 3 which is doubled by the Golem to cause 6 damage.

Also, I told you to get out of my way. :p

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Ahhh double damage from the Golem? I'm calling shananagines! ....also i'm totally out of your way now :-)
    Last edited by Sarigs; 02-12-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Humbled mispelling :-)

Hey guys enjoying the games so far just thought i'd let you know i'm going to be away from like the 23rd for quite a while and i'm not really sure when i'll be back at my computer with internet, sorry about that but i imagine not many turns would happen over christmas anyway. I hope that's ok.

WHERE DID THAT ARMY COME FROM? I am never insulting anyone ever again...

No worries Cable - I am currently typing at you lads from chilly St. Petersburg, so not sure how often I'll be jumping online. Still I'll submit a turn shortly (I figure you're probably waiting on me by now seeing as there was 27 hours transit time, plus a day to get adjusted) and hopefully we'll get a couple of turns in before the 23rd.

Hey, St Petersburg that's exciting. Sweet well i suppose we'll just see how it goes then.

Yes hexagonalbolts I am looking forward to teaching you some lessons in how to respect your betters (hopefully...)

Is there a way to message players in game and propose devious plans together?

Quote Originally Posted by hexagonalbolts View Post
    Is there a way to message players in game and propose devious plans together?
    Yes, but it takes a round for your message to reach the other player and then another round to get a reply. Unless specified otherwise in advance, email, forum PM's or Steam messages are generally acceptable and preferred.

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Hey, St Petersburg that's exciting. Sweet well i suppose we'll just see how it goes then.

Yes hexagonalbolts I am looking forward to teaching you some lessons in how to respect your betters (hopefully...)
    Oh really?

Heh heh heh.......
    Last edited by hexagonalbolts; 28-12-2011 at 01:30 PM.