Thread: Renegade chops

Renegade chops

I notice that renegade ops is mysteriously half price if bought in a four pack, anyone want to get involved with that? My one gaming friend is in so I just need two people that would like Renegade Ops for five quid and a method of which to transfer money amounts securely, as I'll buy the four pack and Steam gift it.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    I'm in, add me on Steam. The one time I did this before, I paid via someone's Etsy store... From what I understand people have been using Paypal to transfer funds in the RPS Data Smuggling thread, but I'm not entirely sure how that works.

I'm in the US, not sure what the conversion rates are these days.

Okay I held off when there was a Wot I Think, but now, with a total cost of a tenner for your game-tertainments I reckon it's suitably acceptable to bump this thread for the attention of others.

I've already bought this four pack, if you're in, all you need is Paypal and you can log in, choose 'send money' and basically specify all the crapola in a pretty foolproof way.

Two pound fifty! That's basically stealing. Anyone in, just let me know via Steam (this name) or steve.john.roberts@gmail.com.
    Killing threads since Quake Three...