Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 532

Thread: Thread of Metal

  1. #221
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GMT-7
    Posts
    3,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira- View Post
    Since it's happy happy go go-time of the year, let's suck out all the joy.
    Well played.

  2. #222
    Lesser Hivemind Node Spacewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grandma's house, in the attic
    Posts
    596
    Joy? What's that?


  3. #223
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GMT-7
    Posts
    3,267
    Where'd this thread go? Enjoy your Disma.

  4. #224
    Wow, there's some seriously good stuff in here. I'm not sure why I never came into this thread before. Possibly because every other metal thread I've seen is filled with terrible, terrible music.

    Anyway, I'll just drop some can-con here and be on my way.






  5. #225
    Lesser Hivemind Node Spacewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grandma's house, in the attic
    Posts
    596
    Like Dio? These guys certainly do.




  6. #226
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus sabrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GMT-7
    Posts
    3,267
    Cianide

  7. #227
    Lesser Hivemind Node Spacewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grandma's house, in the attic
    Posts
    596
    A new mixtape.

    Tracklist
    Nunslaughter - I Am Death
    Vulcano - Death Metal
    Sodom - Victims Of Death
    Pentagram (CHL) - Spell Of the Pentagram
    Old - Black Jewel Throne
    Slaughter (CAN) - Forged In the Furnace Of Hell
    Genocide (US) - Crack Of Doom
    Warhammer (UK) - Carnal Lust
    Destruction - Devils Soldiers
    Celtic Frost - Suicidal Winds
    Sextrash - Seduced By Evil
    Morbid Saint - Beyond the Gates Of Hell
    Morbid (SWE) - Disgusting Semla
    Bestial Warlust - Holocaust Wolves Of the Apocalypse
    Nunslaughter - Satanic
    Sarcófago - Satanic Lust

    I also started a blog last year but since the people that I wrote it for don't seem to want to comment on it I'm advertising it here.

  8. #228
    Lesser Hivemind Node Scumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalk View Post
    A new mixtape.

    Tracklist
    Nunslaughter - I Am Death
    Vulcano - Death Metal
    Sodom - Victims Of Death
    Pentagram (CHL) - Spell Of the Pentagram
    Old - Black Jewel Throne
    Slaughter (CAN) - Forged In the Furnace Of Hell
    Genocide (US) - Crack Of Doom
    Warhammer (UK) - Carnal Lust
    Destruction - Devils Soldiers
    Celtic Frost - Suicidal Winds
    Sextrash - Seduced By Evil
    Morbid Saint - Beyond the Gates Of Hell
    Morbid (SWE) - Disgusting Semla
    Bestial Warlust - Holocaust Wolves Of the Apocalypse
    Nunslaughter - Satanic
    Sarcófago - Satanic Lust

    I also started a blog last year but since the people that I wrote it for don't seem to want to comment on it I'm advertising it here.
    But is it actually on a tape? Only hisssss is real!
    On a side note: Bloody nice choice of songs! Not listened to Destruction in an age.

  9. #229
    Lesser Hivemind Node Scumbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    764
    NOTE: Do NOT take shrooms / drop acid to the following. I found out the hard way.
    It'll either be horrific... or really really funny.


  10. #230
    Lesser Hivemind Node Spacewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grandma's house, in the attic
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    But is it actually on a tape? Only hisssss is real!
    Well, there's an inlay in the archive which I hope has the proper dimensions so you can print that off and then record the whole thing onto one side of a C120 and then have your very own tape that you can listen to in your car or through your super sweet boombox. Put it on both sides so you don't have to keep rewinding it.

    I just wish that I had room for Merciless but I wanted to keep it at just under an hour.


  11. #231
    Lesser Hivemind Node Kaira-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oulu, Finland
    Posts
    965
    I feel heretical today, so I'm just going to say I think South of Heaven is Slayer's best album.






  12. #232
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Skalpadda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,295

  13. #233
    Activated Node
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    37

  14. #234
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,283

  15. #235

  16. #236
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,457
    Founds this song the other day. Can't stop listening to it, and can't get it out of my head.



  17. #237
    Lesser Hivemind Node Kaira-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oulu, Finland
    Posts
    965
    I 'accidentally' ordered myself the collector's edition of Sólstafir's Svartir Sandar. And why wouldn't I, when the album is just so damned good.





    Anyway, the following days will be interesting ones - new Napalm Death album and new Secrets of the Moon.

    Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Metsatöll
    It's always weird to listen to Estonians, since it sounds quite close to Finnish but can still sometimes be completely incomprehensible.
    Last edited by Kaira-; 21-02-2012 at 03:53 PM.

  18. #238
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Althea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira- View Post
    It's always weird to listen to Estonians, since it sounds quite close to Finnish but can still sometimes be completely incomprehensible.
    I'll take your word for it - it's all largely incomprehensible to me.


  19. #239
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus Squiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Arcadia
    Posts
    4,283
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira- View Post
    I 'accidentally' ordered myself the collector's edition of Sólstafir's Svartir Sandar. And why wouldn't I, when the album is just so damned good.
    Hey, thanks for posting these videos (well, at least the second one, the first one isn't available in my region), I like that really really really much. :)

  20. #240
    Lesser Hivemind Node Spacewalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Grandma's house, in the attic
    Posts
    596
    Who cries for the children? RJD does and you probably will too after ten-odd solos.



    Weee'rrreee staaaaaars, weee'rrreee staaaaaa-aaaaaars.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •