Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalano View Post
    The "For the promotion of blah blah" subforum is temporarily closed because SPAM SPAM SPAMMITY SPAM
    Oh ok gotcha, thanks for the heads up!

Could we get an Tapatalk integrated? I like browsing forums on my tablet, and tapatalk makes it so much better! (+ it takes likes 5 minutes to activate it on the forums)

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php
    Last edited by asskicker; 22-01-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Obscure Node
    Could a approximation of thread approval times be made for newbies?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus thegooseking's Avatar
    Sometimes when people post to game-specific forums it isn't always clear that it's a game-specific thread on the What's New page. I mean, it does tell you right there on the page which subforum the thread came from, but it's all the way over there on the right of the screen, and I never look at that. You could say that's my fault, but the design of the page implies that it's less important than the number of views/replies and who posted last and when, since it puts it after them. Neither of these are important: we can estimate the number of replies from the number of pages the thread has, and if we're looking at the What's New page, we can assume the last post was recent. So we have these important and associated pieces of information separated by unimportant stuff, when good usability practice would be to put them together.

So... Any possibility of having that subforum indication somewhere at the left, next to the thread title, rather than relegated to the end of the line after the unimportant stuff?
    "Moronic cynicism is a kind of na´vetÚ. It's na´vetÚ turned inside-out. Na´vetÚ wearing a sneer." -Momus

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asskicker View Post
    Could we get an Tapatalk integrated? I like browsing forums on my tablet, and tapatalk makes it so much better! (+ it takes likes 5 minutes to activate it on the forums)

http://www.tapatalk.com/activate_tapatalk.php
    Yes please!

Obscure Node
    I've only just joined, but this would be great.

Please.

Thanks.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Kadayi's Avatar
    What utter nonsense - you remember no such thing, since I'd never say anything so overtly idiotic!

The majority of the posts I write are positive, about games I'm enjoying.
    Head in sand....
    Why yes you're right I'm deliciously evil

Tradition is the tyranny of dead men

Steam:Kadayi Origin: Kadayi GFWL: Kadayi

Probable Replicant

*blush* I'm flattered by the attention boys, but please let's not make the thread about liddle old me

Quote Originally Posted by Finicky View Post
    Kadayi will remain the worst poster on the interwebs.
    Gifmaster 4000 2014 Year of the Gif

He who controls the Doge controls the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Kadayi View Post
    Head in sand....
    This is a thread for forum feedback, not for having another word in a topic when the topic is closed. However, a quick look at the first page of the John Walker index shows the following:

Two neutral (or purely informational) articles
    Two negative articles
    Six positive articles

I think that meets the "majority of the posts I write are positive" condition, though I acknowledge my sample size is small.

I got a strange problem here - I can open and reply to every thread except for this one which claims I am not logged in even after entering my information.
    - If the sound of Samuel Barber's "Adagio For Strings" makes you think of Kharak burning instead of the Vietnamese jungle, most of your youth happened during the 90s. -

Quote Originally Posted by c-Row View Post
    I got a strange problem here - I can open and reply to every thread except for this one which claims I am not logged in even after entering my information.
    Ah, I was wondering if it was just me. So yeah, same problem here.

Obscure Node
    Joined because I really like what I read in The Walking Dead Aftermath thread; and yes for Tapatalk please!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sketch's Avatar
    Not sure if this is intentional or not, but the NS2 subforum has no ability to embed Youtube videos.
    steam: sketch

Hello. My topic (Link) in "PC Game Promotions" is all...wonky. I started the topic a while ago, it was approved, and everything showed up hunky dory. Today I went to add an update from my devlog, but it looks like the first post has vanished? It was this way even before I posted the reply. Even odder, if you go to the forum and hover your mouse over the topic title, the text of the first post shows up in the tool-tip.

I can only assume something's gone very wrong on RPS' end or my end?

Quote Originally Posted by Oracizan View Post
    Hello. My topic (Link) in "PC Game Promotions" is all...wonky.
    Fixed -- not sure why it did that!

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    Hey all, is there a post requirement to make new threads? I have looked everywhere for any topics on this and for the life of me I cannot find a button. I want some RPS merch and I want to talk about! :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Jesus_Phish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realitysconcierge View Post
    Hey all, is there a post requirement to make new threads? I have looked everywhere for any topics on this and for the life of me I cannot find a button. I want some RPS merch and I want to talk about! :D
    10 in all sub-forums except for in here which is soley to let guys coming here to promote their kickstarter or greenlight or new game have a place to do so.
    "Halo is designed to make the player think "I look like that, I am macho sitting in my undies with my xbox""

Steam ID

Activated Node realitysconcierge's Avatar
    Thank you Jesus :)

Hey, where would be a good place in the forums to discuss/peer review amateur game journalism? Personally I like to write about some of the games I play (Review style) but I've always done it in solitude. Would be nice to have a place in the forum to show people our writing/game review skills and get inspired. I dunno if such a place exists already?

I'd say the PC gaming subforum or Other Stuff if you're thinking of a console heavy approach.