Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Network Hub
    You're right -- Adblock fixes things. Thanks for that!

I dreamed that I reported spam.
    Just needed to share that.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Can someone please clean up the last page of the Kickstarter Katchup thread? Chrome is freaking out because it thinks some emoticons have malware attached. Sorry if this is the wrong place, thanks.

I'll be your best friend if we can get a better color for links - the dark red is just too difficult to distinguish from normal black text.

Plz?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Berzee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinaldirection View Post
    I'll be your best friend if we can get a better color for links - the dark red is just too difficult to distinguish from normal black text.

Plz?
    I heartily agree. I've been manually underlining them and/or turning them blue in my posts for years now.
    Support for my all-pepperjack-cheese food bank charity drive has been lukewarm at best.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus somini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinaldirection View Post

Plz?
    If you use Firefox, install Stylish and create this userstyle:
    Code:
    @namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document url-prefix("http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/") {
        body a {
            color: blue !important;
        }
    }
    You can change the color to anything you want.
    If you don't use Firefox(you should), just find a way to convert this CSS for your browser.

Or you can just nag me to update my Rock Paper Terminal style to work on the forums. I'm a little busy lately, it will be released when it's ready.
    Steam(shots), Imgur, Bak'laag, why do you forsake me?

yeah atm im just using browser (pale moon) options custom "fonts & colors", and unchecking "allow pages to choose their own colors" when on rps.
    thanks for introducing me to stylish though.
    Last edited by cardinaldirection; 14-03-2014 at 05:30 AM.

Underscore added to links in forum posts -- that should help.

:-O I'm shocked!

does that mean we can finally get a PM inbox expansion too?
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Quote Originally Posted by Jams O'Donnell View Post
    Underscore added to links in forum posts -- that should help.
    woot! thank you =]

I think this has been reported before but as far as I know there was no official response to the issue. The edit post function is acting weird. Every now and then, you'll just get a blank text box when you try to edit one of your posts, preventing any kind of edits. Especially annoying if you've written a long list or a guide. It also appears as if these posts are then "tagged" with this bug, meaning that it persists even in later sessions (i.e. after browser or even machine restart).

Happened to me on firefox 28.0 and also earlier versions I believe.

Any update on this? The issue still persists and it is really annoying. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiz View Post
    Any update on this? The issue still persists and it is really annoying. Any feedback would be appreciated.
    I've never had it happen to me -- can you recreate it reliably, & if so could you send me some instructions on how to do it?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus The JG Man's Avatar
    From my experience of that happening to me, it just sort of...happens, randomly. I'll see if I can note down what happens if/when it happens again to try and help.