Banned

Want to Buy: Your Old Board Games (UK)

So, yeah, no idea where to put this, and here seemed the most appropriate.

I'm looking to purchase old board games off people here. Payment would be done through Paypal or in cash if you live close enough etc.

Primarily looking for:
    Twilight Imperium 3rd Edition (with or without expansions)
    RuneWars
    Descent: Journeys in the Dark (and expansions)
    Settlers of Catan
    Lots and lots of others. If you want to get rid of it and it isn't Monopoly, I might be interested.

Obviously, it's preferable if you have all the pieces and it's only been used once or twice, but not necessary.

Hit me up on here if you're interested. Or, if you prefer, I'm always on Steam of a night: My profile.

EDIT: Oh, and some extra details. I live near Liverpool etc.
    Last edited by R-F; 09-11-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Banned
    Only got one hit off this so far! Get rid of those space filling board games by loading them on to me. :D

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    With the exception of Catan, none of these are particularly old. :P I may need to sort out through my old games because after last Spiel, we're actually running a bit out of space.... I assume you need English versions?

That said, I'm also looking for an ENGLISH copy of Runewars (though I'll probably just going to order that from a UK shop over Christmas), and an ENGLISH expansion for the Star Craft Boardgame - I can only find the German ones, which would clash with the English original game.

Happy to pay shipping to Germany.
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Banned
    Yes, by old I mean new. :p

And, yeah, preferably English versions. Doubt it'll make a massive difference, though, since I'll just find the rules online.