Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Activated Node
    It was a incredibly fun match and was well worth the 3-0 beatdown. My only regret was that waltz wasn't left anything to remember me by :). You played very well and my only mistake was probably leaving my snotlings so far away from any ogres, but hey, the killer instinct is both a blessing and a curse. Speaking of killer instinct, my next opponent is HelioCentric. Actually, I see Helio as less of a bloodbowl opponent and more as a teacher, a man who is so vigilant and hardworking in teaching the common bloodbowl player the art of fouling. Its a thankless job that he pours his whole being into. needless to say, their will be blood.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    If I count a default (and I will) I just had my third sequential win. ntw's high team value goblins gave me a fierce collection of tools in inducements, from the chef which took 3 of ntw's rerolls in the second half to the wizard who pointlessly singed 6 players knocking one out and a regular reroll which took me up to 7 rerolls at one point. Yes I sustained 8 injuries (including 1 death) but that's rotters for you.

I eagerly await to find out what this level up is. Validate please :)
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Screwie! I I believe you're back tonight and I'm free for our game about 8pm if that works for you?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Hi groovy! Sorry I did indeed make it back today but I've been jetlagged out. I can make a match tomorrow night, or failing that Friday or the weekend.

@squirrelfanatic, sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying yourself, but if you want to forfeit the rest of your games I won't stop you.

@Helio, I'll validate things tomorrow.

@anyone else, Want to try out a stunty team for a few games? We have an opening!

Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    Wheeee! I'm thinking reg skill up extra arm (the second I'd have), and double hail mary pass (for the fear factor).Any suggestions?

So far I have 3 blockers, 1 leader, 1 extra arm.

Network Hub
    Have you considered kick by the way? It should protect you against 1TTD's.

Kick is good. Tackle (DT on doubles) is helpful too.
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Quote Originally Posted by potatoedoughnut View Post
    Kick is good. Tackle (DT on doubles) is helpful too.
    Until I have blackle I'm leaving tackle to mercenaries. Just in the name of sustainability really. DT would fall into the same address (bloving tackle? ). Hard to disagree with kick, though it's more useful when you score many touchdowns.

Network Hub
    Hi groovy! Sorry I did indeed make it back today but I've been jetlagged out. I can make a match tomorrow night, or failing that Friday or the weekend.

@squirrelfanatic, sorry to hear that you aren't enjoying yourself, but if you want to forfeit the rest of your games I won't stop you.

@anyone else, Want to try out a stunty team for a few games? We have an opening!
    As in take over squirrelfanatic's remaining games with a new team? I wouldn't mind giving it a go.

Hi Screwie, seems like I'm going to be annoyingly unavailable for you this week. I'm out tonight, playing my other BB game on thurs (hopefully) and away friday-sun night (late!). So the only other free day this week is weds, and I might be packing for my weekend away then, not to mention actually speaking to the missus for one night(!). Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by groovychainsaw View Post
    Hi Screwie, seems like I'm going to be annoyingly unavailable for you this week. I'm out tonight, playing my other BB game on thurs (hopefully) and away friday-sun night (late!). So the only other free day this week is weds, and I might be packing for my weekend away then, not to mention actually speaking to the missus for one night(!). Any thoughts?
    Actually I just learned my Wednesday is uncharacteristically free of other commitments, so I could face you then?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphan View Post
    As in take over squirrelfanatic's remaining games with a new team? I wouldn't mind giving it a go.
    Super! Have a read through the guidelines on the league's spreadsheet, but any questions let me know. We'll try and get you sorted in time for the next day of the contest.

Glad to see that things seem to work out fine.

Network Hub
    Ok, added to the spreadsheet. Just give me a shout when I need to apply to the league.

Network Hub
    Well, what do you know, a third skink rolled double.

e: that's 4 doubles, 1 +ag and 2 normal rolls. What's wrong with these lizards?
    Last edited by El Cubo; 16-10-2012 at 11:50 PM.

I just got an AG4 Rotter too, probably the best passing player in the whole league :P [/borntodie]

I've no idea how many skill rolls I've had on The Philanthropists but it must be a lot (at least 23) - 3 doubles, no stat ups, yet somehow my TV is still about 400 higher than I want >.<

Hey screwie, tonight is looking highly unlikely right now, if I turn up on steam, we can play, but I might not make it to the on switch for the PC :-(. I might be able to play my BB games back to back tomorrow night (and helio hasn't let me know if he's free yet, either), but if not, I won't be around until monday night, and don't want to hold us up again. Maybe admin draw for us if you can't make it tomorrow?

I might make tomorrow, but not before a 9:30/10 pm start. Is that too late for you?

hmmm - 9:30 might be ok (as stunty games tend to run shorter), but 10 might be pushing it - i have to get up at 5:30am to catch a plane in the morning....

Well I will try and be there for 9:30, and we can have an unofficial 2-minute turn match or something :)