Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    I get that, but if someone wanted to have a 220K team of 11 snotlings... why not let them?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Indefatigible Snoozer View Post
    Does anyone have a good site setting out a list of the extended inducements in the Cyanide game? I'm sure someone on the internets has done some analysis of them as well...
    I will add a page to the spreadsheet explaining the extended inducements.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by ChainsawHands View Post
    I get that, but if someone wanted to have a 220K team of 11 snotlings... why not let them?
    In principle, I don't object to lowering it further. However I think realistically there's a limit to how low you can go and still be considered a team. Even a snotling team would want substitutes and TRRs, for example.

So maybe lower than 600K, but probably higher than 220K.

I'm not sure what the 220K snotling masterplan might be, but now I'm curious. :)
    Last edited by Screwie; 10-11-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Tempted by all snotlings now.

Activated Node
    Except not quite as useful vs other Stunty teams. Good luck getting both a Master Chef and Deeproot vs my teams TV of 750

Secondary Hivemind Nexus mrpier's Avatar
    11 snotlings and Morg that's 650k, 300k for halfling chef maybe, fill up with more snotlings :) This would probably be "better" if more of the star players were implemented though. Maybe the extended inducements will make this more attractive also.

Edit: schizoslayer has a good point.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    I'm in! Any opportunity to play as my imbecilic ogres!! Team design begins now... ;-)

Seeing as its a stunty tournament, would Lizardmen count if its all Skinks and maybe a Krox? I have never played as non Lizardmen except a few half completed AI games, feels like a shame to ruin that now.

It was previously decided that MA8 and not having the "Right Stuff" and generally being a legitamate team precluded them.
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

Ok, thats fair, guess I could always play as goblins that really really wish they were Skinks.

ahoy, I'm in with Ogres
    “Technology is a bad thing, people”
    - Wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by lasikbear View Post
    Ok, thats fair, guess I could always play as goblins that really really wish they were Skinks.
    That is a great concept for a goblin team :)

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Vexing Vision's Avatar
    The real question is... what would you want Morg for? Isn't that a bit overkill for hurting Goblins?
    NETWORKING 101 SIGNATURE INCOMING
    Playing games with each other makes for the best business contacts, so feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
    You should also follow me on Twitter.

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexing Vision View Post
    The real question is... what would you want Morg for? Isn't that a bit overkill for hurting Goblins?
    Exactly. What people forget in an all stunty league is that with the exception of big guys (Which all teams should be fielding at least two of really) everybody has the same strength and AV so you only need 1 assist to get a 2D block. Indeed an all stunty league opens up the tactics beyond pure team mate throwing and you can actually try and play a proper running game!

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoslayer View Post
    Exactly. What people forget in an all stunty league is that with the exception of big guys (Which all teams should be fielding at least two of really) everybody has the same strength and AV so you only need 1 assist to get a 2D block. Indeed an all stunty league opens up the tactics beyond pure team mate throwing and you can actually try and play a proper running game!
    Unless you are ogres, snots are really horb.s, but they do all come with sidestep :P
    Why are you wearing that stupid human suit?

I'm in, always liked chainsawing my way through other teams (oh Hack Enslash, how I miss you).

Ahhhh I want to play more Blood Bowl, but I don't have time for another league at the moment. I will follow the thread so make some good match reports!
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Wow, currently there are 14 teams! Marvellous. :) In two groups that would be 6 matches before the play-offs. That seems about right to me, although a couple more teams wouldn't spoil things either ;)

As for the Extended Inducement rules, I couldn't find a concise list online so I'll make one myself. Expect it to be added to the sheet by the weekend.

I've updated the spreadsheet with a page on Extended Inducements, and another about that annoying Bribe bug in case you weren't aware of it.

I'll leave applications open until Monday evening, which is when I'll be forming the league in-game. I'll let you know once it's there and you can get your teams signed up in time for the commencement on the 25th.

So if you're interested, there is still time for more players to apply!

I've created the league in-game! Please apply to the RPS Gauntlin Goblet (password: chainsawed) at your earliest convenience. I'll update the first post to include this information too.

One potential sticking point is that 14 teams is not a good number, since groups of 7 players would leave an odd one out. :( If it turns out that we need to expand to 16 players, I'll be calling in PW's favour for a filler team. Alternatively if we have fewer teams than expected then I'm happy to drop out to even things up. We'll see how it goes over the next dew days.

EDIT: This is how I see it working out. Either:

A. 12 players in 2 groups of 6 teams. 5 matches before the play-offs.
    B. 16 players in 4 groups of 4. 6 matches before the play-offs.
    Last edited by Screwie; 22-11-2011 at 12:15 AM.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    application awaaaaaaaaaay