Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    I also have to concede my match against Heliocentric. I meant to catch him on Steam to tell him, but didn't see him today when I checked. My internet connection is just too unreliable, I keep disconnecting every 5 minutes. Sorry Helio, I know you have been looking forward to squish some Halflings.
    Forum janitor in training.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    I also have to concede my match against Heliocentric. I meant to catch him on Steam to tell him, but didn't see him today when I checked. My internet connection is just too unreliable, I keep disconnecting every 5 minutes. Sorry Helio, I know you have been looking forward to squish some Halflings.
    Its the treemen, with 7 assists I figured I had a good shot at killing it. I was out earlier that's why we didn't cross paths. Now go submit your solium infernum turn...Oh right my avatars wearing your eyelids as jewellery, never mind.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Its the treemen, with 7 assists I figured I had a good shot at killing it. I was out earlier that's why we didn't cross paths. Now go submit your solium infernum turn...Oh right my avatars wearing your eyelids as jewellery, never mind.
    You make it sound like an achievement. I was submitting empty orders since turn 15. You hero.
    Forum janitor in training.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrelfanatic View Post
    You make it sound like an achievement. I was submitting empty orders since turn 15. You hero.
    Oh, you mean the turn I KILLS ALL YOU'RE MANS

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Okay, I will default those matches and roll on to the next day tonight.

As for bye matches, we'll see how it goes. If it looks like we'll have two byes a day for the duration then maybe we'll start looking for an understudy team to substitute.

Activated Node
    While i don't approve of your methods Helio, I do admire your courage in throwing all worries of the ball out the window and helping out these poor av 10+ big guys experience their first injury and you won't let something as simple as the other team running down the field with the ball to stop you from achieving this noble goal :P

Okay, defaults have been doled out and the league has been advanced a day. The provisional deadline for the next round is the 22nd of September. Get nuffling!

My 14 players now are the proud owners of 29 arms,

Lesser Hivemind Node sketchseven's Avatar
    Everyone takes something different from Blood Bowl. In the case of Helio, this means taking other people's body parts.

I'm up against ntw this round, so I am probably looking at a quiet round. Especially since I'm on a bye this round in the Open, too.

Wait... and we're between seasons in the DoD!! No Blood Bowl for me nooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by sketchseven View Post
    Everyone takes something different from Blood Bowl. In the case of Helio, this means taking other people's body parts.
    That's a damn lie, he grew it all by himself (griffon steroids helped).

Rotters vs Dead men in the 'ST3 royal'.

Low key, you ready?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    haaloo, indeed I am, can play tonight if you're about otherwise let me know what works for you

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Do i have the lizards?

If anyone can process my match vs lowkey i would be thankful.

In a war between dying men and dead men it was much how you might imagine, I'll write more later but i'm tired. 2 - 0, I won. lots of injured zombies

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorm View Post
    Do i have the lizards?
    No, I have lizards. You have greenskins. And the twain shall meet. Perhaps tonight or on Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    If anyone can process my match vs lowkey i would be thankful.

In a war between dying men and dead men it was much how you might imagine, I'll write more later but i'm tired. 2 - 0, I won. lots of injured zombies
    I'll go validating tonight, but also please mark the result on the spreadsheet.

Longer version. I had a tiny TV advantage despite coming to the match with the same number of players as I was at 2 rerolls and the corpsemen at 3. We both 60 TV in advancements, lowkey had 2 mighty blow corpses and I had 2 blockers and an extra arm rotter called Peter.

The blockers delt blows, the extra arm guy safely collected the ball, the undead started to lose the attrition. I score a touchdown by way of drawing the undead to one side and rushing the ball down the other with a pass and hand off and general blocking dominance stopping pudsuit.

The second drive of the first half opened with a thrown rock that gave an unskilled rotter a BH and as my only other injury the whole game a death courtesy of decay.

It didn't make a jot of difference that half. On turn 9 my kick landed in the touchdown area and the corpsemen formed a partial cage. The changed hands a few times in a brawl and on turn 15 the ball rolled free and was walked in for my second touchdown.

Accidental alliteration:
    Lowkey's dead men only left the match with the MVP and my 'P' named plague bearers left with about 4 times as many player points.

Hur.... A double and a MV/AV on 2 fresh rotters.
    I'm thinking Leader and Block (giving me 3 blockers total)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Hey El Cubo i cant do Sunday night, you got any other times you can do?