Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Secondary Hivemind Nexus groovychainsaw's Avatar
    Ok, lets aim for that. Any earlier would also be appreciated!! ;-)
    Benevolent dictator of the RPS Blood Bowl Divisions of Death - Join us!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Unfortunately I usually have my City of Heroes team night on Thursdays, but if that ends early I might be free before 9:30.

I really am looking forward to facing your Ogres though! With Chaos Edition out, I could bring Bomber Dribblesnot for some multi-bomb fun :D

Oh! So could you! :D
    (Although going by CRP rules, double-booking him would remove him from our match :( )
    Last edited by Screwie; 18-10-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Actually Groovy, I am free from right now if you are about!

Bah, after 3 attempts, groovy and I had to admin a draw. The net synch errors bit us and it bit us bad.

Pity really, the third and final match was turning into a hell of a game. First, one of my trolls KO'd by a rock at the first kick off. Then my other troll KO'd by groovy's ogre right after! Then on my first turn, Dribblesnot (yes I was double-bombing - SO FUN) killed an ogre outright. One of my trolls later recovered only to be killed on the LoS - thankfully my apothecary saved him because his regen didn't. Just massive KOs and casualties on both sides in the first half. It was enormous fun while it lasted.

@Dolphan, I have dismissed squirrelfanatic's team from the league so you should be free to apply now (password "chainsawed"). Once you're in, I'll roll on to the next day.

Network Hub
    Ok, I'll apply when I get home this evening.

Network Hub
    Application in.

And accepted.

The day's been moved on - the next provisional deadline for the 29th October!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Zerohero, I'm almost never seeing you online, when do you think we could play
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Activated Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Zerohero, I'm almost never seeing you online, when do you think we could play
    I don't know what your talking about, its not like i'm ducking you to avoid getting fouled to death.. Totally not doing that... I normally can play almost any day after 2pm EST. with enough of a warning. The only days coming up this week that I can't do is Saturday, Sunday and Thursday, so let me know what day would be best for you and we'll get a day set up.

Edit: just talked with my opponent in the DOD and Monday is also a day that would be hard for me to do.
    Last edited by Zenohero; 20-10-2012 at 02:34 AM.

The following is a dramatisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenohero View Post
    I don't know what your talking about, its not like i'm ducking you to avoid getting fouled to death.. Totally not doing that...The only days coming up this week that I can't do is Saturday, Sunday,Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so let me know what day would be best for you and we'll get a day set up.

Edit: just talked with my opponent in the DOD and Monday is also a day that would be hard for me to do.
    I guess Tuesday in the name of promptly liquidised snotlings and broken ogres.

Yes rotters will die too, but that is what they are for.

Screwie, we must gob-off. I'm free after 20:00BST on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, and with enough warning I could probably make later this afternoon or evening too, any of those suit?

Unfortunately I am heading into a busy week this week, and with other BB commitments I am unlikely to be able to play before next Sunday evening. Sorry!

I'm going to be busy at least one day of next weekend, not sure which yet though. If I'm free on the Sunday I should be able to make the afternoon or evening, failing that could you play the following Monday after 20:00?

Network Hub
    Is ntw around? I could play at least on Sunday and next week looks like there'll be plenty of opportunities as well.

My rotters vs zero hero's ogres. A fireball BH 3 snots, my only lasting injury was the death of a skill-less rotter and I got 3 ups including my first level 3.
    It was a game where 600 deficit felt dishonest the inducements unfair in my favour.

It ended a draw 1-1 but 7 snots were injured, moral victory attained.

Not been admined but I'm thinking block +tackle for my level 3. Horns is tempting but really my lack of a tackle is getting old. AG4 rotter is super useful, as is leader dude, one of these new ups will be kick, the other block I assume.

A bump of sorts, any chance of a process?

Network Hub
    So, LowKey, when do you want to play? I'm not around tomorrow night, but could play tonight or pretty much any time at the weekend.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Hello! Unfortunatly i am quite busy the coming days, i may be able to play afternoon sunday otherwise any evening next week would be fine

My level 3 is a 6+4 mv/av. The other 2 are reg ups.

Would a +MV blitzer type be good? Maybe tackle, horns or something punchy.

The other 2? Another blocker and a kicker?

I would say the MA is probably handy.

I am going to be away from today until Sunday early evening, if you're around Sunday night NieA7 we can get our game in then?