Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1995
    Sorry, should've checked. I'll sign up, just having a ponder whether I want to have another crack with The Philanthropists (given Walt's not dead yet) or try and Underworld side out for size.

Might be an idea to to a bit of advertising in the Divs or Challenge threads too ;)

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwie View Post
    @Web Cole, The previous season had 10 players, and so was 9 rounds long plus 2 play-off rounds... about 110 days, give or take. The schedule for this league is deliberately a bit more relaxed than the DoD or Open, as the time commitments for playing nit hem all can get tricky.

To join would be a longer commitment than to join the DoD, but less than the Open. Also I'm quite happy to delay deadlines if needed, within reason.
    Interadesting. An Underworld team in a stunty league sounds intriguing, but I do not currently own the Chaos Ed, and getting it would involve giving Cyanide money. I shall meditate upon this.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus ChainsawHands's Avatar
    If you own LE, CE is pretty cheap on Steam (you can register LE on Steam if you didn't get it there).

Network Hub
    Yeah, I already checked that out. Still, its the principle of the thing.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus sinister agent's Avatar
    Yo I am totally up for this, and I think I'm signed up properly? Hope it's not too late. Never played with a novelty team before, and for some reason I fancy ogres. Wait, I came out wrong. I mean, that came out wrong.

Oh god.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Screwie's Avatar
    Not too late, and it all looks in order. Welcome aboard!

Still waiting on a minimum number of players before I would consider closing applications (we want at least 6 but ideally 8 or more), but there are a few regulars who have yet to apply too :)

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Going to have to bow out of this one after reaching giddy heights last time

No worries Gorm!

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Ill be applying with an underworld team tonight

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Applications are open? Sorry didn't realise. I'll do it later today.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Just to clarify: The spreadsheet is open for applications at this stage, but you don't have to apply to anything in-game yet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Prosodemic Pharmacologists have developed new strains that apothecaries do not carry treatments for* and they wade through the blighted to spread the new batch of Nurgle's mercy on the people. I can now officially bring a season sneak preview.

Season sneak preview
    Match 3 Preview: Rotter fails gfi, trips, dies twice.
    Match 5 Preview: Rotter with Hail mary pass throws perfect pass the full length of the pitch despite being in 4 tackle-zones into the waiting hands of a rotter catcher, catcher drops ball.
    Match 7 Preview: On turn 10 while playing against Underworld the last 2 players on the pitch (one skaven, one rotter) are both knocked out by a both down result, match declared "Just right" by viewers tired of traditional 16 turn games.

*Available at a price from www.ProsodemicPharmacologists.com
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    Prosodemic Pharmacologists have developed new strains that apothecaries do not carry treatments for* and they wade through the blighted to spread the new batch of Nurgle's mercy on the people. I can now officially bring a season sneak preview.

Season sneak preview
    Match 3 Preview: Rotter fails gfi, trips, dies twice.
    Match 5 Preview: Rotter with Hail mary pass throws perfect pass the full length of the pitch despite being in 4 tackle-zones into the waiting hands of a rotter catcher, catcher drops ball.
    Match 7 Preview: On turn 10 while playing against Underworld the last 2 players on the pitch (one skaven, one rotter) are both knocked out by a both down result, match declared "Just right" by viewers tired of traditional 16 turn games.

*Available at a price from www.ProsodemicPharmacologists.com
    I thought TZs (and other passing modifiers) didn't matter for HMP?

Also, your link doesn't work :(
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Steam = potatoedoughnut

[RPS] Clone High

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Heyo!

It struck me as odd, seeing only one goblin team in a goblin-centric tournament ... so I put another one on the spreadsheet. Considering my utter lack of experience (with BB in general and goblins in particular), the only possible outcome of this will be overwhelming joy and delight for everyone involved!

Looking forward to this!

Much obliged!

If this is your first Goblin team then I'd recommend familiarising yourself with the rules for Stunty especially. Also how each of your secret weapons work.

Network Hub
    Skinkulous will return for their first full season. Signed up on the sheet.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus LowKey's Avatar
    Hey now just cause we look weird underworld are gobbos too! If you cut us do we not go 'ere bog of ya git'?

Lesser Hivemind Node TechnoJellyfish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    If you cut us do we not go 'ere bog of ya git'?
    Well, thank ... you, sir ... you too!

Okay chaps, we have 8 willing punters so I'll wrap up the applications on Thursday evening and then open up the in-game league from that point. With luck, we'll be able to start playing next weekend!

I saw this over at the DoD thread and it seems a thoroughly, silly & fun idea so I'll enter with a halfling team.

A new MP coach with one of the crappest teams? Might as well inscribe my name on the trophy now!

Aware that you need an even amount of teams so don't worry if you can't fit me in this time around.