Network Hub

Of uniforms and dropped helmets - a MoW:AS RPS Club

Just fishing if there's any interest out there to create a MoW:AS Steam group to play with cool dudes and dudettes. As I mentioned somewhere else on the forum, playing MoW online is mostly a painful experience unless you're a highly ranked general, and if there's enough interest I'd like to create a steam group so that we all can play and not get insulted. You know, for fun and all. Lemme know.
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy View Post
    Just fishing if there's any interest out there to create a MoW:AS Steam group to play with cool dudes and dudettes. As I mentioned somewhere else on the forum, playing MoW online is mostly a painful experience unless you're a highly ranked general, and if there's enough interest I'd like to create a steam group so that we all can play and not get insulted. You know, for fun and all. Lemme know.
    I'd love to play some more MoW, the first month or so after release was amazing but now everyone playing is insanely good.

It still remains one of my favourite games though and I'm up for a good game whenever I can get it.

Obscure Node
    Definitely up for it, but am completely new to the game.

Network Hub
    Oh well, not much point in creating a group for 3 players :(
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam

Network Hub
    Yeah, shame. Hopefully it will be in a Steam sale soon and get a bunch of new players, it's been at full price on there since release.

Still, look me up if you fancy a co-op game. I'm Baboonanza on Steam too and you've got my email if you want to arrange a game.