Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Obscure Node
    Hey guys,

I was keeping up between Christmas and the New Year waiting for the last fellow's turn to come in, but since then life has been a bit bonkers and this passed by in the face of more important things.

Serious apologies about the delay.

I'll have the turn in within 15 minutes here!

EDIT: Turn is in, and curse ye all! It seems I'm going down with a fight.
    Last edited by HooblaDGN; 14-01-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Obscure Node
    Turn is up. In case you managed to miss it, RPS was hacked or some such and your passwords here may be compromised, so I'd recommend changing them.

Network Hub
    There's a new folder but no turn file in it ...

Obscure Node
    Howdy guys,

Been a while. I tend to check the dropbox for the first few days after I post the turn's save, see that we don't have everybody yet, and then proceed to forget about the game for a variable but lengthy amount of time. This sucks. Sorry about it.

I have a proven track record of it. I don't know if it's possible to switch hosts, but if anybody would like to take up that mantle and it's possible then they're welcome to.

Otherwise, it would help if everybody could have their turns in within 4 days of my posting the save, as otherwise I DO tend to forget about it in the face of everything else going on! Or, if you're fine with this incredibly slow pace, no worries!

The turn should be up, though!

Network Hub
    I thought this was dead to be honest. I would suggest that the last person to put in their turn gives you a PM.

Network Hub
    We're still missing caprica6 for this, I'm looking at deleting this from my dropbox soon.

Network Hub
    Folks, AFK for a week starting tomorrow :/
    Easy (nCore) likes Braaaains
    Find me on Steam