Page 260 of 596 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,200 of 11914

Thread: PC Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by ColOfNature View Post
    Steam's midweek madness is the Best of British Indie Bundle: DEFCON, Eufloria, Frozen Synapse, Gratuitous Space Battles, Revenge of the Titans and Time Gentlemen, Please!/Ben There, Dan That!, all for 7.99/9,99€/$9.99. That's an awesome deal.
    Anyone know if you're able to gift the games you already have?
    Mijn Uitlaatklep - My (Dutch) blog about games, music and more

Quote Originally Posted by Olero View Post
    Anyone know if you're able to gift the games you already have?
    Buying it directly from Steam, I don't think so... I'm just guessing, though.

Except when it's specifically mentioned, you don't get duplicate games as gifts on steam.

Those surplus keys are sent to africa for a good cause. I think they're used to build solar stoves.

Quote Originally Posted by elephant god View Post
    Except when it's specifically mentioned, you don't get duplicate games as gifts on steam.

Those surplus keys are sent to africa for a good cause. I think they're used to build solar stoves.
    Mmmhh... I was gonna sent the spare games to my friends, but now they'll have to move to Africa... Well, at least they'll be warm. Well, too bad then, twas a nice bundle
    Mijn Uitlaatklep - My (Dutch) blog about games, music and more

Space Empires 5 runs not well on Windows 7 (Frames in 1-digit Range due to Directx 7 Emulation),not sure about the Steam version .
    Great Search Engine for Game bargains:
    http://isthereanydeal.com/?by=price:asc

Homefront 75% off on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/news/8735/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Amazon's Labor Day sale is up. NA only, natch. It has the Game of Thrones RPG for $25, which some guy here wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaddon View Post
    Amazon's Labor Day sale is up. NA only, natch. It has the Game of Thrones RPG for $25, which some guy here wanted.
    Hum... Just saw Darksiders. Is it worth it? And Steam redeemable?

EDIT: Seems like it is Steam redeemable. Opinions, though?
    Last edited by AlexClockwork; 30-08-2012 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giaddon View Post
    Amazon's Labor Day sale is up.
    Mass Effect 3 for $16. That bumps it way under the dollar threshold I'd pay for it...hooray!

Amazon rep on the CAG forum has a very long listing for the sale: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=317580

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtree View Post
    Amazon rep on the CAG forum has a very long listing for the sale: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=317580
    N.B I think theses are referal links from cheap ass gamer?

From these, what's the opinion of the Crysis Maximum Maximum pack for $15? [contains Crysis 2 Max edition, Crysis Wars, Crysis Warhead, and Crysis]

and of Homefront for $5?

Ed: While I'm here, Amazon have the four pack of War of the Roses for $81, They've also given me an additional $18 off as a promotional credit for somthing, which by my math would bring the price of the individual keys to $15.75 (USD) each.
    It's Steamworks, and I think going by the quote from the guy in the cheap-ass-gamer thread all preorders get upgraded to the House of York edition, as well as beta access. So, are there 3 other people interested in this? PM on here if so.
    Last edited by Wheelz; 30-08-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Lesser Hivemind Node internetonsetadd's Avatar
    Amazon does such a weird, poor job of promoting their own promotions on the digital games page. I've been monitoring their sales for a while now (waiting for Dawn of War stuff after missing it on Steam), and I wouldn't have known there was a one-day (8/30) THQ sale without referring to external lists.

Lesser Hivemind Node postinternetsyndrome's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    From these, what's the opinion of the Crysis Maximum Maximum pack for $15? [contains Crysis 2 Max edition, Crysis Wars, Crysis Warhead, and CrysisHomefront for $5?
    Well Crysis itself is easily worth $15 and warhead is a nice expandalone with more levels and crysis 2 is perhaps not as good, but still an enjoyable distraction. I'd say definitely worth it.

Network Hub
    For anyone who still hasn't grabbed this pack.

PLETHORA OF PARADOX GAMES US$9.51

Network Hub
    Quote Originally Posted by postinternetsyndrome View Post
    Well Crysis itself is easily worth $15 and warhead is a nice expandalone with more levels and crysis 2 is perhaps not as good, but still an enjoyable distraction. I'd say definitely worth it.
    Anyone know yet if these games the in Crysis Maximum Maximum Bundle activate on Steam?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by kstress71 View Post
    Anyone know yet if these games the in Crysis Maximum Maximum Bundle activate on Steam?
    They do not. Remember how EA made a whole other platform just so it didn't have to put its games on Steam?

Secondary Hivemind Nexus gundato's Avatar
    Crysis 2 activates on Origin.
    I think you have to contact EA's tech support to register Crysis 1, but don't quote me.

And I think Crysis 2 is easily worth 20 or 30, Crysis 1 10 or 15, and Crysis Warhead another 10 or 15. So this is a good deal.
    Steam: Gundato
    PSN: Gundato
    If you want me on either service, I suggest PMing me here first to let me know who you are.

Hostile Waters for 1,24 Euro

A Classic,everyone should have that , double so for that Price.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/de/e...ntaeus-rising/
    Great Search Engine for Game bargains:
    http://isthereanydeal.com/?by=price:asc

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelz View Post
    N.B I think theses are referal links from cheap ass gamer?
    Just curious, but are the referral links really an issue for anyone? I tend to ignore that stuff.

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    I get annoyed when folks are dishonest and try and hide it. Why? Because lying is dickish.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/