Page 279 of 578 FirstFirst ... 179229269277278279280281289329379 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 11553

Thread: PC Bargains

Secondary Hivemind Nexus
    Quote Originally Posted by Creeping Death View Post
    Not working for me here. Perhaps it's US only? Still, Spec Ops for 5 is pretty good
    Yeah, that seems to be a US-only code - hey ho, not played a manshoot in a LONG time but the recommendations are hard to ignore here...

The skipped The Darkness II for much the same reason :O

p.s. I'm pretty sure you can buy from the US site (where the code may work) but the usual cavetas about card addresses and exchange rates and card exchange rate fees etc. would apply which would probably render it pointless.
    Last edited by trjp; 08-10-2012 at 03:25 AM.

Lesser Hivemind Node icupnimpn2's Avatar
    IndieGameStand now has The Geneforge Saga up. Really can't beat that price! I already own it from an... IndieRoyale bundle or something?

5 isometric indie RPGs, potentially hundreds of hours of gameplay, taking place in an unorthodox setting. Worth a buy.

For those wishing to pre-order Hitman: Absolution: I just did that at Green man Gaming. It's already 10% off, and with the code GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN you can get an additional 25% off, bringing it to a total of €33.75.

It's still pricey, but a lot cheaper than buying it directly from Steam.

GMG has pretty sharp prices lately ... bought Borderlands 2, XCom and now Hitman off them, all at 25% off or more. Never had any problems with steam keys or pre-order bonuses.

Obscure Node
    You can now pre-order Hotline Miami with a 10% discount from Steam for $ 8.99 which is about 6 Pounds or 7 Euros I believe. Get Games Go also has it for the same price with an exclusive bonus mission for pre-odering and I'm pretty sure they give you a Steam key too.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    You can now pre-order Hotline Miami with a 10% discount from Steam for $ 8.99 which is about 6 Pounds or 7 Euros I believe. Get Games Go also has it for the same price with an exclusive bonus mission for pre-odering and I'm pretty sure they give you a Steam key too.
    Confirmed. You do most certainly get a Steam key. I preordered through GG and can not fucking wait.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    Confirmed. You do most certainly get a Steam key. I preordered through GG and can not fucking wait.
    I don't get the appeal of Hot line Miami, what am I missing?
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Secondary Hivemind Nexus SirKicksalot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heliocentric View Post
    I don't get the appeal of Hot line Miami, what am I missing?
    That piece of shit Drive movie is a major influence.

Network Hub
    Looks like Dreamweb but more actiony.

Lesser Hivemind Node TailSwallower's Avatar
    I don't get the appeal of Hotline Miami, what am I missing?
    Something about the entire package just speaks to me. The graphics remind me of what my memories of the original GTA are (if I boot the game up now though the reality is sadly lacking) mixed in with some psychedelic flair, the gameplay looks fast, precise and completely addictive, and then the story sounds like it's going to be weird and twisted enough to add another layer to what could otherwise be a straight-up, arcade-style affair.

But hey, if you've watched some videos and it doesn't grab you, then it doesn't grab you.
    weekendwarrio.rs - We've got more games than time...

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Heliocentric's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSwallower View Post
    But hey, if you've watched some videos and it doesn't grab you, then it doesn't grab you.
    Totally, but hell, I stick to RPS to get why people are passionate about things past the generic, if I went to IGN or even something otherwise great like Giant Bomb strange and unfamiliar are bad things in the eyes of the everyman.

I'd rather find out why a game has mixed appeal than read about why "Generic sequel X" is a 7/10.
    I'm failing to writing a blog, specifically about playing games the wrong way
    http://playingitwrong.wordpress.com/

Obscure Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    You can also get it from http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/hotline_miami/ for the same price and DRM free.

Hellooo, long time lurker here

I was looking for Dishonored coupons and found a good deal at green man gaming using this 25% off code GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

Got the game for $45 dollars (its a steam activation key) worked flawlessly and I got $2 credit for being a new customer.

The code isn't specific to Dishonored but I don't believe you can use it for all the games on the website.

Totally, but hell, I stick to RPS to get why people are passionate about things past the generic, if I went to IGN or even something otherwise great like Giant Bomb strange and unfamiliar are bad things in the eyes of the everyman.

I'd rather find out why a game has mixed appeal than read about why "Generic sequel X" is a 7/10.
    That is so true I want to fly over there and hug you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanbuoy View Post
    That is so true I want to fly over there and hug you.
    RPS: better than OKCupid!
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"

Secondary Hivemind Nexus Sparkasaurusmex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by horizontal View Post
    Hellooo, long time lurker here
    Quote Originally Posted by horizontal View Post

I was looking for Dishonored coupons and found a good deal at green man gaming using this 25% off code GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN

Got the game for $45 dollars (its a steam activation key) worked flawlessly and I got $2 credit for being a new customer.

The code isn't specific to Dishonored but I don't believe you can use it for all the games on the website.

all games besides XCOM if you're in N America

EA week on GG. I may finally get Amalur at this price, it's the Origin version but it's not like the Steam version is ever going to go on sale.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=eaweek

Lesser Hivemind Node
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodeen View Post
    EA week on GG. I may finally get Amalur at this price, it's the Origin version but it's not like the Steam version is ever going to go on sale.

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=eaweek
    Not in Ireland its not. I really dislike regional sales :(

GOG is having a "pay what you want" for the Divinity Anthology, but it's not that great a deal if you want them all ($ 18,-). But still, $1,- (minimum) for just Divine Divinity is a steal!

Also for sale at GOG is the Blackwell series, but I'm pretty unfamiliar with it, so I'm not sure if $6,- is a good price or not

While I'm in the Bargain bin; The Risen 2 franchise is currently the Midweek Madness on Steam. What is the verdict of this game here? Not really looking to buy it, but might be pursuaded if it's good ol' Gothic-like fun.
    Mijn Uitlaatklep - My (Dutch) blog about games, music and more

Quote Originally Posted by Olero View Post
    While I'm in the Bargain bin; The Risen 2 franchise is currently the Midweek Madness on Steam. What is the verdict of this game here? Not really looking to buy it, but might be pursuaded if it's good ol' Gothic-like fun.
    Risen 2 is fairly mediocre. It's still very much a PB game, so if you're a huge fan you'll still probably have fun, but I would rank it as their worst (yes, lower than G3).

However, apparently all of PB's other games are also on sale, either Risen 1 in the Risen franchise sale or the Gothics in the daily deal. It sounds like you've played the Gothics, if you haven't played Risen 1 than I highly recommend, it's quite good.

This is going to be available next Sunday on Amazon:

$9.99 for a bundle with:

Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + DLC
    Supreme Commander 2
    Hitman Blood Money
    The Last Remnant
    Just Cause
    Just Cause 2
    Quantum Conundrum

+10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.
    Looking for you daily bundle fix? Join us on The onward march of bundles
    Stalk my Steam profile, or follow my fight against the backlog on HowLongToBeat.

"You take the Klingon's detached hand"